Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Guide: Exploration Missions on Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 4 are brand new Missions that we can use to familiarize ourselves with the new island. This Fortnite guide will show you step-by-step instructions for completing each of these missions:
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Guide: Missions
The Pursuit of Extra Investigation Goals
- The legendary Blade of Knowledge is yours to collect after you’ve completed all three exploration missions (0/3).
- Obtain the Banner of the Oath Order emoticon by completing all 8 Exploration Missions (0/8).
- Fortnite Has Become One of the Most Graphically Impressive Games Ever
- PlayStation Plus Free PS5 and PS4 Games for December 2022 Confirmed
— Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Progress (@FNProgressBot) December 7, 2022
Missions of Discovery
- Get off the boat and explore the new island (0/50) for 20,000 SXP.
- Earn 20,000 Season Points by Visiting The Citadel, Picturesque Square, and Kinetic Quarry (0/3)
- Putting in an order for The Oaths chests (0/5) will get you 20,000 Season PE.
- You can win the game if you obtain both the Shock Hammer and the Excaliber Rifle (0/2). Benefit: 20,000 Seasonal PE
- Turn on Augmentations (0/20) for 20,000 Seasonal Experience Points.
- When you land in one of three lucky areas (0/3) you’ll receive 20,000 Season Points.
- Take out your competition (0/25), and you’ll earn 20,000 Season XP.
- To earn 20,000 Season XP, simply avoid getting hit by anything (0/15).
- Hold out until you’re among the top 10 players (0/1) Bonus: 20,000 Seasonal PE
Toys from the Exploration Missions set can be purchased for the duration of the current season. They’re easy jobs that can be done automatically if we play Fortnite every day.
- My Hero Academia Will Arrive in Fortnite Chapter 4
- PS5, And PS4 New Video Games Released for the This Week
— The Nerd Stash (@thenerdstash) December 5, 2022
New Island Landing
In order to complete this Mission, we must land on the new island during a match of any game mode. Just start a new game and drop down onto the new map, and you’ll see what I mean.
Explore La Citadelle, the Square of Beautiful Pictures, and the Moving Quarry
This Mission requires us to travel to La Citadel, Plaza Pintoresca, and Cantera Cinética at least three times across any game mode. We have provided a map showing their locations:
Oaths’ Treasure Chests to Be Searched
For this Mission, we need to log five of the new large white chests over the course of any number of games, in any game mode. Many locations across the globe will have them. Quite a few of them have been spotted in La Ciudadela.
Shock Hammer and Excaliber Rifle Make a Deadly Duo
During the course of the same game, in any game mode, we must acquire a Shock Hammer and an Excaliber Rifle to complete this Mission. Throughout the island, in various locations, including on the ground, in chests, and in supply drops, we will come across weapons of this type.
Turn on the Augments
Our objective for this Mission is to use 20 Reality Augments across any combination of games and game modes. The games provide them for us automatically as we progress. Once we acquire them, we can use one of two options provided by the game by pressing right on the crosshead on consoles.
Today, Epic Games will begin to rollout cabined accounts to Fortnite:
"Players will see a one-time request for their age when they log into Fortnite. If you are a younger player, your account will be a 'Cabined Account' and you will be asked to provide a parent's email address" pic.twitter.com/F4DVhBVZNe
— Shiina (@ShiinaBR) December 7, 2022
Spot the Favorable Landing Areas
To complete this Mission, we must, throughout any number of games in any mode, consistently land in zones of fortune. Those zones with loot drones and a gold name on the map and the minimap are considered fortune zones. Named locales are selected at random to serve as Fortune Zones at the beginning of each game.
Destroy Your Enemies
To complete this Mission, we must kill 25 enemies across any combination of games and game modes. Our mission is straightforward: eliminate any and all potential threats.
— The Nerd Stash (@thenerdstash) December 5, 2022
Stay Away From Trouble
This Mission requires us to complete the following task over multiple games in any game mode: Jump over 15 items that reach your waist. If we dash toward them, our character will do it for us.
Strive to Make It Into the Top 10!
This Mission requires us to make it to the top 10 in a game of Battle Royale or Zero Build, whether we’re playing alone, in a duo, a trio, or a squad. It’s possible we can win the Mission if we just play normally. You should play cautiously and not rush headfirst into battle.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Oldest Season in Fortnite?
Fortnite Season 1 was just the starting point. All Fortnite seasons also tend to be structured around a theme now, with a bit of lore to discover alongside it. More recent seasons have even had subtitles that spelled out the theme, like ‘Primal’ in Chapter 2 Season 6.
What was the longest season in Fortnite Chapter 1?
Second Episode of the First Season
Fortnite’s first season lasted only 50 days, making it the shortest season so far. In contrast, the 128-day runtime of the first season of Chapter 2 was the longest ever.
How long did Chapter 1 of Fortnite last?
Fortnite’s initial chapter, “Chapter 1,” featured a large tale and, over the course of the Chapter, added new cosmetics, vehicles, and places. The first chapter spanned ten full seasons, during which time numerous changes were made and others eliminated.
When did Fortnite Chapter 1 come out?
Final Words: We hope you have found all the information regarding the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Guide to Exploration Missions. Stay tuned with us here at Gameempress.com for more latest news and information.