I had Pokemon Go on my mind. Then began to consider Pokemon. I abruptly noticed several Pokemon listed in my PokeDex were no longer playable.
I decided to compile a list of Pokemon that we may never get another opportunity to catch since I haven’t seen some of them in a long, such as Shiny Detective Hat Pikachu.
In every game, some rare things are impossible to obtain or only appear once. With Pokemon Go, the same is true. Other Pokemon are difficult to locate, while others make just one appearance before disappearing from the world. They’re no longer visible.
Shiny Mew, for instance. I still recall how diligently I toiled to complete the Research at the time to get Shiny Mew. As far as I can remember, that was Shiny Mew’s first and final appearance in Pokemon Go.
This made me wonder: Which Pokemon in Pokemon Go is no longer available? So, to assist you all, here is a list of the Pokemon you haven’t seen in a while and can no longer get.
The Following is a List of Pokemon That Are No Longer Available in Pokemon Go:
- Shiny Detective Hat Pikachu
- Female Detective Hat Pikachu
- Shiny Mew
- Shiny Celebi
- Clone Pokemon
- Costume Lugia
- Shiny Fragment Hat Pikachu
- Armored Mewtwo
- Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh
1. Shiny Detective Hat Pikachu: During special events, Pikachu donned a detective hat and had a chance to appear as a Shiny variant. This unique Pikachu variation is no longer available in the game, making it a valuable collector’s item.
2. Female Detective Hat Pikachu: Similar to the Shiny Detective Hat Pikachu, the female version of Pikachu with a detective hat was also limited to specific events. Trainers who were lucky enough to catch one now possess a rare and elusive Pokémon.
3. Shiny Mew: Mew, the mythical Pokémon, had a Shiny variant released during an exclusive event. Trainers who encountered and caught this rare Shiny Mew now possess a prized addition to their Pokémon collection.
✨ Missing Pokémon in Pokémon GO ✨
Here’s an updated list of the Pokemon still missing from GO. Sinnoh will (more than likely) be finished before the end of the year, what/who would you like to see released soon? ✨ pic.twitter.com/cCbrc3DvAJ
— PoGOCentral (@pogo_central) May 14, 2023
4. Shiny Celebi: Celebi, another mythical Pokémon, also released a Shiny variant during a special event. Trainers who participated in this event had the opportunity to catch a rare Shiny Celebi, adding to the exclusivity of their collection.
5. Clone Pokémon: Clone Pokémon, such as Clone Pikachu and Clone Charizard, was introduced during the Pokémon Day event in 2020. These Pokémon had unique characteristics and movements but were no longer obtainable in the game.
6. Costume Lugia: Costume Lugia debuted during the Pokémon GO Chicago Go Fest in 2017. This particular variant of Lugia could only be obtained as a gift given by Niantic to event attendees, making it an exceedingly rare and coveted Pokémon.
Here you can check some latest news and information about Pokémon GO:
- Where to Buy the Pokémon Go Plus Plus Tracker Device?
- Get Ready to Blossom: The Pokemon Go Spring Into Spring Event Details are Here!
7. Shiny Fragment Hat Pikachu: While not officially available in the game, some trainers have obtained a Shiny Fragment Hat Pikachu through secondary markets like eBay. These unique Pikachu variants are often highly sought after by collectors.
8. Armored Mewtwo: Armored Mewtwo was introduced as a powerful raid boss during a special event. Although it was available for a limited time, trainers who acquired this distinctive version of Mewtwo can still trade it to other players.
9. Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh: Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh are two ultra-rare variations of these legendary Pokémon. While they were obtainable through specific events or challenges, they are no longer available in the game, making them highly desirable among trainers.