All of the April 2023 events were revealed by Niantic and Pokemon Go. And I can assure you that you will all enjoy it. Let’s return to the initial event that will take place in April 2023.
The first event in April 2023 is called Spring into Spring. This is the ideal occasion to hatch Eggs, meet two new Pokemon, engage in five-star raids and mega raid battles with various Pokemon, capture them, and take advantage of the perks available only during this event.
The calendar of Pokémon GO activities for April 2023 is here! This month has much to offer, including a brand-new, dazzling Legendary raid boss, popular returning events, and a brand-new event. The first month of Pokémon GO Season 10: Rising Heroes is April. Rising Heroes will run from March 1 at 10:00 a.m. to June 1 at 10:00 a.m.
Trainers can anticipate catching Gimmighoul, seeing all Pokémon in their XXS and XXL sizes, engaging Regieleki in combat, and coming across a Melmetal capable of using the Double Iron Bash Charged Attack during the Season of Rising Heroes.
If you want to check out more articles related to Pokemon, then you can check the link below:
- Pokemon GO Arlo Counters March 2023: Defeat Arlo in the Team GO Rocket Takeover Event!
- Pokemon Go Special Research Quest Steps, Reward From the Shadow!
- Pokemon Go Leak Reveals Feature New Shadow Raids
Pokemon Go Spring Into Spring Event Details
- April 4, 2023, until April 10, 2023, at 2023
- Pokemon with a specific theme will spawn more frequently.
- Introducing Cutiefly and Ribombee as Pokémon
- 2km Eggs will hatch into Riolu.
- Five Star Raids with Incarnate Forme Landorus and Lugia
- Mega Raids feature Mega Loppuny
- Hatch Candy twice
- Egg hatch distance of 1/2
- Four-hour shelf life for lucky eggs