Fortnite Creative V23.00 Update: The most recent versions of a great many Creative devices are included in the v23.00 release! In addition, update 23.00 includes changes to the Battle Royale Island and the settings that are associated with it, new ways to personalize the end-of-game messages for your Battle Royale Island, the hurdling player movement type, new weapons from Fortnite Battle Royale, and the Wave Defense island template. It also includes bug fixes for Prefabs and Galleries, devices, and other areas of the game.
- Fortnite Fracture: Chapter 3 Ending Event Release Date, And Future Multiplayer Features
- My Hero Academia Will Arrive in Fortnite Chapter 4
The Android version of v23.00 is now available for download! We appreciate your patience and welcome to Chapter 4. pic.twitter.com/ZKjiKL8bZA
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) December 4, 2022
Transformation of Equipment
In this new chapter, newer versions of several of the gadgets that make up the Creative toolkit are introduced! Some instances of the improvements include the following:
- Every device’s UX has been enhanced.
- Using the Color Picker flyout and direct-entry numeric input for devices that support it, we’ve enhanced the user interface for choosing colors and inputting numbers.
- In order to give you greater control over the device’s actions, some updated devices will either feature entirely new configuration options or will divide existing options into several distinct new options.
- Some gadgets now have entirely new features.
- All devices that could be equipped as Traps in the past (such as the Sequencer) now have prop equivalents that can be controlled with the Phone.
To enable the updated devices, head to My Island > Tools > Updating Devices > Convert. For the time being, updating devices is an opt-in feature. Similar to the direct event binding system, these device updates will eventually become mandatory; therefore, we are releasing the conversion process early so that you can test it out and help us iron out any kinks.
- Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite: How to Play Xbox One Games on iOs and Android With Cloud
- Fortnite Server Down: When Will Fortnite Come Back Online?
— Fortnite News 🗺️ (@FortniteBR) December 5, 2022
A device backup should be made before opting into the updated devices, and devices on the backup island should be converted. Once the conversion is complete, you must test the backup island extensively to ensure that all devices are functioning as expected. When you’ve finished testing, you can securely convert the primary island.
Battle Royale’s Changing Weapons and Fluid Movement
Fortnite’s Creative mode has been updated to include a variety of features and adjustments from the latest Chapter of the Battle Royale mode. The addition of hurdling as a new player mobility ability is just one example; other examples include new visual effects for fire, specific chest types, damage amounts, and loot drops, as well as new weaponry. More details are provided below.
From Season 1 Chapter 4 of Battle Royale, these are the new weapons coming to the Creative branch:
- Carry a Tactical Pistol
- Twin Mag SMG
- Thunder Shotgun
- Maven Auto Shotgun
- Red-Eye Assault Rifle
A Change in the Cast: Hurdling
When rushing into an obstacle on an island that supports this new movement type, players will immediately hurdle over or onto it. My Island’s Allow Hurdling setting, as well as the Class Designer and Team Settings & Inventory tools, give you the freedom to enable or disable this feature. All pre-existing islands have to Allow Hurdling turned off.
The Latest on the Battle of Royale Island
You’ve entered an entirely new reality. The Battle Royale Island is now the island from Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 1. For this new Battle Royale Island, we’ve relocated and reorganized the editing area.
Although certain features have been reorganized, your previous Battle Royale Islands should continue to function as expected. The location of the edit area of your Battle Royale Islands may shift slightly from Season to Season in Fortnite Battle Royale, but otherwise, they should continue to function as before.
Battle Royale Islands No Long Have a Selection Menu
Some of the graphic improvements in the new Battle Royale Chapter might be incompatible with the various Island layouts available in this mode of play. Therefore, we have temporarily disabled the following features in Creative until we can get them to work correctly with the revised Battle Royale Island:
- Timing in the Day
- Film Filter
- Radiance Lightness
- Color (Light)
- Luminosity Density in Fog
- Color of Fog
If one of these features is causing problems on your Battle Royale island, open the My Island menu and try resetting the island. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy making your own Battle Royale adventures on the new Island while we work hard to remedy this!
Downtime for v23.00 #FortniteChapter4 has ended!
Read all about what's new:
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) December 4, 2022
The Final Chapter of Battle Royale on an Island
Creators can now choose between three different options for the end game screen in their Battle Royale Islands: Classic (Creative end-game screen), Battle Royale (Battle Royale end-game screen), and Custom (two animations to choose from, plus the ability to change the text, sub-text, and colors for the Victory and Defeat conditions).
Changes to the Island Model
To create a game in which players construct defenses to protect a tower from waves of creatures, you should become familiar with the Conditional Button, Team Settings, and Inventory devices.
Repairing the Prefabrication Space and the Gallery
- Certain assets in the Meadow Tutorial Island no longer have stretched flower textures.
- Collision issues on the curved staircase leading up from the Deserted Fortress Gallery have been resolved.
- We fixed an issue that prevented creators from using the Functions tab of the Customize panel to search for other devices on islands with a large number of devices.
- An issue where devices’ names might change when copied or moved between islands using the event binding system has been resolved.
- The erroneous sorting of Creative inventory items on the Devices tab has been corrected.
- Corrected an issue where guards were being spawned in the wrong locations if the Guard Spawner or AI Patrol Path Node devices were relocated.
- The Visual Effect Powerup gadget should now properly function when the Customize panel is opened.
- Creature Spawner devices can now be damaged even when the Invincible Spawner setting is disabled.
- The problem where sound effects wouldn’t play when the creator used a controller to make changes has been fixed.
— FortniteBRFeed (@FBRFeed) December 5, 2022
- The issue where players could use a previous flaw to introduce overpowering unique goods to Zone Wars islands has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where vaulted Battle Royale treasure was displaying in Battle Royale Island loot tables while loot was set to Current Battle Royale.
- Fixed an issue where assets added to the Hotbar with multiple selections would remain green even if the developer moved from the phone tool to their Pickaxe right away.
- Fixed an issue where the Creative inventory tabs were not displayed.
- Players no longer receive server error warnings while returning to the Lobby from a match on Battle Royale Island.
- The Battle Royale device’s Wildlife option no longer exclusively created wolves when set to Yes.
Changes to the Gameplay
- The HUD controller was updated to fix a bug that prevented the minimap from going invisible.
- The issue where players weren’t being ejected from the Battle Bus in Battle Royale Islands when its flight path was too short has been fixed.
- Guards that were fired and then rehired did not begin following the player again. We fixed a bug that prevented Team Voice from being activated on some Islands.
Frequently asked questions
Is Fortnite still creative?
Yes! In the Creative mode, as many as 16 players can work together to construct something or play a game. Gather your pals in the lobby and start a game right away.
Can you play Fortnite creative on mobile?
Game System or Hand-Held Devices
Follow these instructions to launch Fortnite on Xbox One, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, or iOS. The BATTLE ROYALE mode must be chosen. To begin, press PLAY. The active game mode will appear on the right side of the screen, with your character in the foreground.
Final Words: We hope you have found all the relevant information about the Fortnite Creative V23.00 Update to Battle Royale Island. For more latest news and information stay tuned with us at Gameempress.com.