After giving us a sneak peek at the next Disney Dreamlight Valley update last week, Gameloft has now posted the entire patch notes in anticipation of the update’s release on February 16th.
Included in this update is the Festival of Friendship, which will provide players with brand-new features and content. Included in this update are the brand-new playable characters, Olaf and Mirabel, in addition to a host of other features and bug improvements.
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard: Available Gameplay, Plot, and More Info
- Atlas Fallen Release Date Speculation, Available Gameplay, and More Info
Toon Town: The Valley of Dreamlight (16th January 2023)
WHAT’S NEW: A plethora of brand-new features and content.
- More snow is on the way for Frosted Heights as The Forgetting continues the main storyline.
- Olaf, the Valley’s resident snowman, is a new character, so give him a big bear hug.
- Although Disney is promoting the Wonder of Encanto all over the world, Mirabel is using the opportunity to move to the Valley and bring her tiny house with her.
- In honor of Disney’s centennial, we’ve created a brand-new Star Path based on authentic Disney100 collectibles.
- Make your newly renovated home the envy of the neighborhood by picking a new house color or purchasing a house skin from the Premium Shop.
- Launch of the Premium Store! Moonstones can be used to purchase a variety of cosmetic things, such as premium house skins, furniture, and clothes, that are not available permanently. There is no crossover between the Premium Shop and Scrooge McDuck’s General Merchandise (which will also have content additions regularly). You can find the newest things that will help you be yourself and create the perfect town at the Premium Shop, so be sure to check back regularly.
It's time to celebrate – #DisneyDreamlightValley Major Update 3 – A Festival of Friendship is now LIVE! ✨ pic.twitter.com/J9LlWeZ20F
— Disney Dreamlight Valley (@DisneyDLV) February 16, 2023
- With the introduction of the Premium Store, we’ve increased the daily Moonstone reward from the Daily Moonstone chests. They’ve changed their offer to 50 Moonstones (previously 10).
- More merchandise has arrived at Scrooge McDuck’s thrift shop! Do you have a lot of Star Coins from your Pumpkin Puff collection that you need to spend immediately? You should check back frequently because he frequently adds new pieces of furniture and apparel to his inventory.
- We’ve visited some of your vaults, and you’ve managed to simultaneously impress and terrify us. The storage capacity of chests made at a crafting station has been increased and is now one of three types.
- We admire the ingenuity with which you’ve stored your treasures in the chest, but we’ve included this to make things easier. Make personalized markers to keep track of your favorite fishing spots or treasure trove contents.
- Refrigerators at the ready… fridge (well, minus the cooling) (well, minus the cooling). Items formerly used for storage, such as cupboards and refrigerators, will now serve as simplified chests.
- To top off this storage extravaganza, we’ve implemented some handy features like smart transfer and automatic sorting for your convenience.
- Put the home improvement projects inside where they belong. It is now possible to change the appearance of doors in your home based on the ones you have gathered, as well as move them about.
- You can now have a wider selection of wallpaper in your home thanks to our streamlined wallpaper management. Instead of committing to a single wallpaper pattern for the entire space, you may now make adjustments as needed.
- Provide updated role training guides to accommodate the reclassification of your villager population. Whether you’re trying to make the most of your garden or find Goofy a new interest, you shouldn’t feel stuck in your choices.
- It’s easier to strike up a conversation in the Valley. We didn’t do anything to make Donald angrier. There are now more topics of daily conversation for all characters.
The Most Notable Updates and Fixes:
Upgrades have been made to Kristoff’s booth. Aiming to make the shop more intriguing and attractive (by adding iron ingots, for example) without making acquiring rare resources too easy, we altered his stall in earlier releases.
We took your suggestions into account, especially those regarding the transition to coal, and improved upon them. Therefore, we’ve made some minor adjustments and reinstated a fan-favorite feature. We have abolished the daily limit on coal purchases and raised it along with all other stall purchases (from 3-5 to 10-20).
- The effectiveness of the Miracle Growth Elixir, Miracle Pickaxe Polish, Miracle Shovel Varnish, and the Miracle Fishing Bait (and their Even More Miraculous equivalents) have been improved, and the materials needed to create them have been lowered.
- Increased performance and stability across all supported platforms, among other optimizations.
- The option to start a new game has been renamed Reset Game and placed in the options menu.
- Players are now able to use the menu to move about while cooking, as a bug that prevented them from doing so has been fixed.
- Players should no longer have trouble capturing the required image for the Remembering Old Days task.
- The TV from Stitch’s Hobby shouldn’t be taken out of the player’s inventory or act as a roadblock any longer.
- Clearing up garbage cans at Goofy’s and Merlin’s houses should now advance the respective trash-clearing quests.
- Issues with setting the crystals atop the pedestals should be resolved with more examination of the quest A Bargain with Ursula.
- The Falling Water is now available for players to pick up in The Last Trial quest.
- To begin the How Far You’ll Go side quest, talk to Moana and give her a fish, and the game shouldn’t crash any longer.
- The sushi requirement for the Magic Moments quest has been lowered to address an issue experienced by some players.
- New patches have been released to address the Glittering Herring bug, which has been impacting the What Home Feels Like quest. Since we are aware that this quest has caused some players discomfort, we will be keeping a close eye on this discussion as the update rolls out.
- The asphalt and balloon arch should now be able to be constructed, allowing The Definition of a Hero quest to go as intended.
- Fixes for the With Great Power quest so that the Crystal Key no longer vanishes or is duplicated as players advance through the story.
- This update fixes a bug that prevented players from completing The Ceremony quest because they were unable to snap the final shot because they were trapped on the photo screen.
- This conversation between Buzz Lightyear and Ursula should initiate the next phase of the A Space Ranger Reputation quest.
Are you ready to welcome and 'make' some new friends in your Valley? ✨ Learn more about #DisneyDreamlightValley's A Festival of Friendship Major Content Update here: https://t.co/mfDOXLz2K7 pic.twitter.com/qcgJqvBcd1
— Disney Dreamlight Valley (@DisneyDLV) February 16, 2023
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players’ games to freeze when leveling up either the avatar or villager, most notably after talking with them.
- Fixed an issue in which villager houses disappear and cannot be recovered.
- The crafting menu should now function more reliably as an issue that would cause movement to be disabled after selecting an item and switching tabs have been resolved.
- Improved the spawning of ground-based materials in certain biomes.
- Messages that have already been received won’t be shown twice in the inbox.
- Scrooge McDuck’s General Shop is now carrying those annoying candles.
- And many more fixes!
- Hogwarts Legacy: Why Fans are Boycotting the Game
- Sons of the Forest Early Access: Launches on Steam Announced by Endnight Games
We hope you have found all the relevant information Experience the Magic: Disney Dreamlight Valley Update. Stay tuned with us here for more latest news and information.
Frequently asked questions
Will Disney Dreamlight Valley get updates?
On February 16, 2023, at 6am PST, 11am EST, and 2pm GMT, the Dreamlight Valley A Festival of Friendship update will go live. On January 25, Gameloft announced their long-awaited 2023 roadmap, giving fans a taste of what's to come in Dreamlight Valley this year.
What time is the new update for Disney Dreamlight Valley?
When can we expect to see the update? The next update to Disney Dreamlight Valley will be available at 9 AM EST / 2 PM UTC, as announced by the creators. Gameloft has published the comprehensive patch notes on their website so that users may prepare for the next release.