Xbox Insiders, listen up! A new Xbox Update Preview will soon be available in the Alpha testing phase. It’s worth noting that these sample OS builds have been updated in the background to improve quality and stability for Xbox platforms.
Even when there are minor changes to the user interface, we write release notes to let you know when an update is coming. Read on for further information.
System Update Details
- OS version released: XB_FLT_2304NI\22621.4043.230327-2200
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – March 29, 2023
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – March 30, 2023
The following issues have been addressed in this release, thanks to the efforts of Xbox engineers:
My Games & Apps
- Resolved a problem where installing games or updates could continue to wait for the console to restart before “ending up.”
- several modifications to ensure that the console accurately reflects local languages.
We know various problems were noted in earlier Xbox Insider Release Notes. While Xbox engineers are working on a remedy, these issues are not going unnoticed.
Users have reported intermittent audio problems with the dashboard, games, and apps.
- Note: If you encounter audio problems, please report them as soon as possible using the “Reproduce with advanced diagnostics” option in Report a Problem.
- Choose the “Console experiences” category, then “Console Audio Output Problems,” and enter the following details:
- When did the problem begin? Once the console has updated, restarted, resumed, etc.
- Did you lose audio only in the game or application or the system audio?
- Does modifying the audio format fix the problem? If so, what were the previous and subsequent structures?
- Does restarting fix the problem?
- How is your configuration configured? Apparatus, design, etc.
- And any other details you can offer to help us duplicate the issue.
We know controllers might not connect wirelessly after restarting the console while holding down the power button.
- Workaround: Press the power button to turn off your console for 10 seconds, then detach the power cable. Your console will reconnect wirelessly after you reconnect the power cable and turn it back on.
My Games & Apps
Titles in the collection can have a “trial” tag mistakenly.
Some consumers have complained that the console first boots up with the wrong resolution. We are aware of this and looking into it.
- Note: If you experience this behavior, please report it immediately via Report a Problem. Please specify in the description what brand and model your TV or display is.
- Workaround: Restarting the console via the Power menu (the power menu is displayed when holding down the Xbox button) should stop the behavior. If not, look at the troubleshooting section, particularly the portion about checking that your TV’s firmware is current.
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
To let us know about your problem, use Report a problem. Even though we might not be able to reply to everyone, the information we’ll compile is essential for coming up with a solution.
Please get in touch with the community subreddit if you are an Xbox Insider seeking assistance. Your questions can be answered by members of the official Xbox staff, forum moderators, and other Xbox Insiders.
Please check the most recent posts before posting to the subreddit to determine if your problem has previously been brought up or dealt with. Before starting a new thread with the same problem, we always advise adding to existing ones.
We can better assist you if we do this. Before posting, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” because the details supplied in both places help us better comprehend your problem.
Every Xbox Insider on the subreddit today is appreciated. We adore how it has developed into such a warm, neighborhood-focused assistance center.