Grand Theft Auto IV Cheats PS 3: To dial a number, bring up the phone’s menu by pressing the D-Pad up once, and then press the D-Pad down once more to reveal the numeric keypad. Then choose an option below and enter the corresponding phone number to activate it.
PS3 Price Drops $100 now only $299 – http://bit.ly/pDhdp
— gta 4 cheats (@gtacheatcodes) August 19, 2009
Grand Theft Auto IV Cheats PS3
You’ve been warned: Entering Cheat Codes will prevent you from achieving some awards.
- Banshee, 265-555-2423
- Call 468-555-0100 if the weather has to be changed.
- Feltzer, 662-554-70147
- Replace your current arsenal (+1 486-555-0150) with anything new.
- Order a variety of firearms, at (486) 555-0100.
- For the attention of the President, please call 265-555-2423.
- To the extent that you can, please call 267-555-0150.
- Invalidate 267-555-0100 as a wanted level
- Repair shields (362) 555-0100
- 482-555-0100 to Restock Your Weapons, Shields, and Health
- For further details about this tune, please call 948-555-0100.
- Generate a Knowledgeable 227-555-0142
- Create a Comet (227) 555-0175
- Summon a Jetmax 938-555-0100
- To create Sanchez, dial 625-555-0150.
- Procreate a SuperGT 227-555-0168
- Generate a Turismo, (227) 555-0147
- Make a Destroyer (359) 555-0100
- Create a Buffalo FIB (227) 555-0100
- Create an NRG-900 at 625-555-0100.
- Helicopter Annihilator, Use on 200 Soaring Rodents
- You may unlock the Rastafarian Huntley SUV by delivering 10 packages in a row.
- Get a perfect game and the ammo limit is lifted.
Benefits Of Good Company
- Clothing businesses are offering a 50% discount, and if you’re in a relationship with Alex, you may get 80% off!
- Boom? (Give Packie a ring and ask him to whip up a car bomb for you) – Raise your relationship with him to 75%
- Getting picked up by Brucie in his helicopter will increase your friendship with him by 70%.
- Gain 60% friendship with Little Jacob to purchase weapons at a discount.
- Gaining 60% friendship with Dwayne will result in extra assistance (a car full of gang members will be brought to help you out).
- Call a cab and get there for free after increasing your friendship with Roman to 60%.
- Relationship Status with Carmen Increases by 80% after a Health Boost (Dial Carmen and choose “Health Boost”).
- Get 80% Relationship Status with Kiki and Remove Up to 3 Wanted Stars by Calling Her and Choosing “Remove Wanted”
Your best bet, when ammo is running low, is to switch weapons and then switch them again.
P.S. Stop firing in a moving vehicle, and it will automatically reload for you.
Wear A Statue Of Contentment Sweater
Visit the Statue of Joy and ascend to the upper level. The door doesn’t swing open, but if you step through it anyway, you can buy a sweater with a statue of the Statue of Liberty.
Locations Of Items On A Map
To view the locations of weapons, health, armor, vehicles, pigeons, ramps/stunts, and entertainment, type “www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com” into a computer within the game.
It’s Right In The Middle Of Liberty City’s Action
If you want to spawn a helicopter, you’ll need to either visit Happiness Island or enter a cheat code. An additional option is to locate the Helicopter Tours (to the east of Happiness Island) and steal a helicopter. Jump out of the helicopter at the Statue of Liberty’s base after flying to Happiness Island. The top of the statue is a square platform with a door in the center of each side, and this is where you should land.
Around the other side of the platform is a door with a plaque that reads “No Hidden Content Here.” The door doesn’t lead anywhere. Through the door is the only way in. There’s nothing inside save a big ladder in an empty room. Get to the top and have a look around; something exciting awaits you.
Stop traffic by lining up at an ATM. Await a victim to withdraw cash from the ATM, and then eliminate them. Ensure that all local roads have been blocked so that the person can’t be reached by ambulance. Pick up the money they dropped and do a quick U-turn. The currency must regenerate naturally. There is no limit to how many times you can do this. Additionally, you can boost the amount that regenerates by killing more individuals and stealing their money from the ATM.
Start The Car!
To get help if your car breaks down and you can’t get the engine to turn over, dial 911.
Sound The Horn
Just pick a car and head to a congested area. Stop honking to the rhythm of “Shave and a haircut,” and if you get a response of “two bits,” you’ve done it right. Keep your ears open; a pedestrian could have done it.
- You have successfully finished all nine murder missions.
- You’re undefeated in every multiplayer format imaginable.
- In under ten seconds, you managed to detonate ten cars.
- You used the police database to successfully apprehend 20 criminals.
- You were successful in delivering all ten packages.
- In multiplayer, you have been successfully advanced to the next level.
- You were able to successfully accomplish each and every one of the various stunt leaps.
- Because of your efforts, Packie now has access to his hidden capacity to lay car bombs.
- You uncovered Roman’s taxi’s hidden superpower.
- You found all of the in-game maildrops.
- You have successfully completed the “Uncle Vlad” assignment.
- In under 4 minutes, you finished 10 counters of melee.
- Deal Breaker, Hangman’s NOOSE, and Bomb da Base II are all titles you’ve successfully completed on time.
- You have unlocked all the islands.
- You won 20 races on the streets, all by yourself.
- If you bowled a game of ten pins, you’d get a turkey.
- You’ve finished “I’ll Take Her,” an easy quest.
- Your net worth is now $500,000.
- You have successfully finished the “Museum Piece” quest.
- Without missing a beat, you took a taxi from one island to the next.
- You were able to finish first in a multi-player race without severely damaging your vehicle.
- You beat Grand Theft Auto IV with a perfect score.
- You achieved an unprecedented QUB3D score.
- In multiplayer, you eliminated a Rockstar.
- At least 90% of your pals think highly of you.
- In less than 30 hours, you completed the story.
- You have finished the “Roman’s Sorrow” quest.
- You just finished the most sought-after optional quest.
- All the improbable people have been introduced to you.
- Congratulations, you’ve just finished the first task!
- With only three darts, you made a 180.
- It took you 5 minutes to survive a 6-star desired level.
- You’ve finished all ten orders for Exotic Export.
- You triumphed over a pal in a game of pool.
- You’ve gained the secret ability to buy weapons from Little Jacob.
- A single accident resulted in five consecutive automobile flips for you.
- You’ve done every kind of Liberty City helicopter tour there is.
- I apologize for invading your precious free time. (get all other attainable trophies)
- As a team member, you always came out on top.
- As a result of your actions, five members of the other side have been eliminated.
- You have finished the “That Special Someone” assignment.
- You have unlocked Brucie’s helicopter rideability.
- In a death match, you used a pistol to successfully kill 20 opponents.
- You’ve won 20 separate normal multiplayer races.
- The game’s major bridges were completely bypassed by your flight.
- A four-star wanted rating was successfully removed from you.
- You have reached the pinnacle of online multiplayer success.
- Your girlfriend has invited you over to her place.
- You successfully rode your motorcycle through a 500-foot wheelie.
- You successfully fulfilled a text message order for 30 vehicles.