The Starship Troopers: Extermination roadmap, an early-access game, will provide players with insightful knowledge of planned features and upgrades from the creators.
Offworld Industries, the famous Vancouver-based company behind the critically acclaimed independent tactical shooter Squad, is working on Starship Troopers: Extermination.
Read this page to learn more about Starship Troopers: Extermination’s plans and keep up with release dates through the game’s roadmap.
What’s Coming Next for Starship Troopers: Extermination?
Starship Troopers: Extermination’s creators have not yet made available a roadmap outlining the game’s future objectives. Players anticipate many surprises with the following updates, including new features and enhancements resulting from the invaluable community input.
The official Starship Troopers: Extermination Twitter account responded to a fan tweet about the upcoming roadmap:
We'll be releasing a roadmap in the near future, thanks for playing!
— Starship Troopers: Extermination (@TroopersExt) May 18, 2023
Still, the game is off to a solid start, with great reviews and comments. The game’s roadmap details any forthcoming features for Starship Troopers: Extermination that might pique players’ interest.
It may be something new, like a class or a game mode. Their current priorities include hotfixes, stability, and gathering user input on the modes and features that are now available in Early Access:
- Cooperative Gameplay: To protect their base, execute tasks, acquire resources, and attempt to kill every Bug in sight, 16 players may work together in four squads.
- Three Playable Classes: To help the rest of your team and fit your playstyle, choose a class from the Assault, help, or Defense categories.
- Create defenses: Build walls, towers, ammunition storage facilities, and more using the materials from planetside refineries.
- Class Progression System: To rise to the rank of elite warfighter within the Deep Space Vanguard, unlock new weapons, gear, and benefits for each class.
- 5 Special Types of Bugs: You will encounter the enemy bugs known as Drone, Warrior, Gunner, Plasma Grenadier, and Tiger Elite throughout missions when Early Access launches.
- Infestation Levels are Increasing: Rising Bug threat levels summon more prominent, deadly foes during missions.
- Large-scale Battles: An enormous battlefield with five distinct zones and swarm-based fighting with hordes of adversarial Bugs on the screen create the impression of a giant planetary conflict.
- Ground War: To wrest control of the map away from the Bug threat, retake bases and refineries, destroy hives, and fulfill several side tasks.
- Ping system: It’s crucial to communicate! Players may quickly and efficiently alert teammates to spots of interest, goals, approaching adversaries, and more via the ‘Ping’ system.
We may anticipate a roadmap from Offworld Industries once the game is in better shape. We’d love to see the creators reveal their roadmap after playing Starship Troopers: Extermination since there are many things we’d want to see.
Future enhancements like more game options and perhaps even cars would be fantastic. We wouldn’t object if additional weaponry were introduced to the game’s arsenal. This game has the potential to be excellent and has tremendous promise.
Some of the things we’d want to see on Starship Troopers include the following: Extermination Roadmap 2023:
- New bugs like the Tanker bug and flying Hopper bug
- new guns like the M2A 5-2 Flamethrower
- New objective-based missions like taking out a bug hive
- New game modes like the Klendathu drop that will play similarly to the movies, or a Horde Mode
- New maps
- QOL changes like Screenshake reduction
- League of Legends Champion Roadmap Teases New Champions and Updates
- Call of Duty MW2 and Warzone Season 3 Roadmap Set to Drop
Additionally, the overall gameplay would be considerably improved by adding more material to the game. We are all excited about this bug-killing, action-packed first-person shooter as fans of the original films, the Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles series, and the novels.
But most of all, we are glad that the game’s creator is aware that the only good bug is a dead bug.
Starship Troopers: Extermination is now available in Early Access!