You’ve always wanted to make a career by tracking serial killers and putting them behind bars. At least in the new game Shadows of Doubt, that is your hope. Shadows of Doubt, developed by Fireshine Games and ColePowered Games, will launch on PC (through Steam) in Early Access on April 24th, 2023.
As Shadows of Doubt enters Early Access, players can use its Sandbox Mode and “The Dead of Night” case. The product manager at Fireshine Games, Sean Campbell, had the following to say:
“The incredible reaction to our earlier demo and the award for Ukie’s UK Game of the Show at Gamescom 2022 makes us certain that players will love the experience Shadows of Doubt has to offer,”
“It’s a unique detective sim unlike anything you’ve ever seen before, and we’re looking forward to players immersing themselves in the game’s fully-simulated cities next month.”
If you are interested to know information about other games. So you can check the links below:
- Free Fire MAX Alvaro Top-up Event: Claim Your Rewards Now!
- GTA 6 Release Date Leaked: Prepare to Enter a New Era of Open-World Gaming!
The sandbox mode in the early access edition will provide players with infinite cases to solve, and the game’s detailed introduction, “The Dead of Night,” will also be available to them. According to the official press release, the following are the game’s features:
- Play as a private eye hired to find a serial killer in a futuristic metropolis simulation. Use your investigative skills and a wide array of tools to solve mysteries in this one-of-a-kind mystery adventure.
- In these procedurally produced communities, you’ll get to know the residents, who all have their names, occupations, homes, and daily routines.
- Accept new cases so you may upgrade your office and furnish your flat with the money you’ve earned.
- Scanning fingerprints, looking at call logs, reading private emails, and seeing surveillance footage can help establish a case against a suspect.
- You can either go against the rules, breach locks and doors, disrupt security systems, and bribe citizens for information, or play by the laws and avoid getting caught. There are various methods to address each case.
- Talk to every resident, and investigate every room in every building. Immerse yourself in a realistic, dark, and futuristic setting.