Here are all the tweaks and fixes implemented in Ghost of Tabor update 0.4.2639. The patch improves several aspects of the game that were previously flawed and included many bug fixes that were long overdue. The full patch notes for Ghost of Tabor version 0.4.2639 are as follows:
Ghost of Tabor Update 0.4.2639 Patch Notes
- Fix the problem where underscore doesn’t work when looking for friends
- Duplicating armor can be fixed by grabbing the extract multiple times.
- Fix the fact that they fly everywhere when you attach armor modules and weapon attachments.
- Fix problems with how the g3, mp5, and ump charge handles work when there is a lot of latency
- Fix more edge cases where items could fall through the world. Equippables movement
- When it falls, it should look smooth.
- Use the stock to attach socketing guns to the back.
- Fix the blue backpack that stops bullets
- GPU isn’t coming out of bags.
- Fix the fishing rod so that it can be stored in the main holster
- Fix the bug that kept more large junk items from leaving the raid.
- Fix the mission screen so that scrolling will work
Check out some other new content we’ve published:
- Fix the bug that lets you put any bullets in a magazine if you used the reloader in a certain way.
- Fix the bug where there was a loot box in the missile silo that was not possible to get to
- Fix the bug with items in the marketplace changing size whenever you take them off and they respawn at different sizes
- Fix the bug where you could stick your hand through a loot door that had no collision with hands
- Fix the laggy menu where it would click the previously highlighted item
- Fix bugs on missions with player death conditions, where they would fail immediately
- Fix ammo boxes refilling with random amounts of bullets
- Fix the bug where you could duplicate items by using the favorite list
- Fix training mode deleting gear
- Fix trader level up requiring 25001 xp instead 25000 xp
- Fix culling issues at the Island lab area and on Missile Silo
- Potentially fixed IPv6 networking issue
- Potentially fixed DNS networking issue
- Silo, loot boxes, and other desktop safehouse parts should have better models.
- Loading times for mobile assets should be faster.
- Improve the performance of foliage occlusion on mobile
- The Island of Tabor should do better.
- Improve Quest’s CPU optimization on its own.
- Place the G43 combo sight in backpacks better
- Improve Geartech’s ability to find incorrect placements of backpacks
- You can now throw items into safe areas.
- Added an option to delete a character to the profile menu
- Items that fall through the bunker now get sent back to the kiosk, where they can be picked up.
- Changed how red dot parallax works
- Set several iron sights to 50m to ensure they were all identical.
- Both maps got a lot of small changes.