Modern Warfare 2 Patch Notes: We are excited to launch Season 01 Reloaded with brand-new content across Multiplayer, Co-op, WZ2, and DMZ just in time for the holidays! These Patch Notes solve several bugs and enhance the quality of life in Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0. We will keep players informed on social media, the Infinity Ward and Raven Trello boards, and our other communication channels as we track and resolve live issues as rapidly as possible.
Modern Warfare 2 Patch Notes Update on 19 December
- The ability for players to store Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem that might have affected the Basilisk bullet’s spread during ADS.
- Fixed a problem where the Gaz Operator skin from Grass Ops did not appear as a purchase after being unlocked.
- Fixed a problem that prevented residual smoke from appearing while in ADS and having an active S.A.E.
- A problem that prevented players from choosing a blueprint after quitting a match early has been fixed.
- It fixed a problem wherein Steam buddies showed up as their SteamID64 and not their preferred moniker.
- The problem that prevented players from choosing the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens to buy has been fixed.
The price of Primary Loadout Weapons was decreased from $5000 to $2500.
Fixed a problem where the negative consequences of dropping Champion’s Quest elements outside of playable areas would persist on the screen.
A problem made it impossible for players to remove a weapon with insurance from their arsenal if they had no more contraband to add.
Almost Just Implemented
The items that have recently been addressed and communicated via Twitter and Trello are listed below.
- Battle Royale’s likelihood of coming across numerous circles has dropped from 33% to 15%.
- While we look for ways to adjust the Heavy Chopper for late game, it has been disabled in Battle Royale.
- Up to twice as many Buy Stations as usual for each Battle Royale game.
- In Battle Royale, the Loadout Drop public event will occur in the second circle, one earlier than usual.
- The problem that led players to mistakenly lose a small sum of money when equipping a loadout has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the base AI combatant difficulty, which was only meant for a specific location, to increase across the DMZ.
Update on 16 December: Modern Warfare 2 Patch Notes
The free CODE BOWL Calling Card should be delivered to players within the next 24 hours.
- Time errors in the Special Ops Veteran Raid Playlist have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that led to Weapon Loadouts being reset when a Gold Mastery Camo was attached to a weapon.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the Social Menu from correctly scrolling.
- Fixed a bug causing Atomgrad Raid Episode One’s UI to display the wrong Raid Star requirements.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to use the Showcase to save another player’s weapon configuration.
- Fixed a problem with the CDL ruleset’s use of the S.A.E. Killstreak.
- An error that expelled Free Trial players from parties waiting in line for Free Trial Playlists has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where unique Weapon Blueprints made in a Private Match lobby for an unlocked Weapon could be utilized in open matches.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in Weapon Mastery Camos appearing in the UI without progress.
Frequently Asked Question
Is MW2 2022 free?
Activision intends to launch a free multiplayer weekend for Modern Warfare 2 on December 15, 2022, according to Insider Gaming's sources. Until December 19, 2022, this weekend is free.
How much is Modern Warfare 2 2022?
Price and editions for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. This edition is replaced with a normal version with the same price of $69.99 if you prefer it on a PC.
Is Modern Warfare 2 a remaster?
The gist of the matter is that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 isn't a direct recreation of the first Modern Warfare 2, but rather a loose relaunch that features many of the same themes, characters, and concepts.
We hope you have found the information relevant. For the latest news and information, stay tuned with us here at Gameempress.com.