Milio, The Gentle Flame, will shortly become the 163rd champion in Riot Games’ popular multiplayer online battle arena game. As an enchanter, the young Ixtal native who has mastered the Fire Axiom will be a calming influence for his friends on the Rift, where he will be accompanied by his cute Fuemigos.
It appears like Milio may become a common sight in League of Legends’ rated lobbies, and not just because he is too cute to resist. There’s a lot to like about his kit, which includes the ability to heal and shield allied champions, improve their range and movement speed, and cleanse them of CC using his ultimate.
You might also consider:-
- 7.32e Update Drops with Muerta, the Game-Changing Hero
- The Evolution of Survival Horror: Resident Evil 4 Remake Details, Gameplay Changes
Milio Release Date: When Will Milio Be Available for Download?
Milio, League of Legends’ upcoming Assassin hero, will debut on March 22, 2023, alongside patch 13.6. During a recent press conference, the studio officially announced the date. Beginning on March 7, Milio will be available on the Public Beta Environment (PBE) before making his way to the live servers two weeks later.
Skills of Milio in League of Legends
As was previously established, Milio’s arsenal is stocked to the gills with delights that support players will love. All of Milio’s skills are detailed below.
- Fired Up! – Upon contact, allies affected by Milio’s abilities become enchanted, causing their next attack to deal a burst of additional damage and burn the target.
- Super Mega Fire Kick: Milio kicks a ball that knocks back an opponent. When hit, the ball shoots skyward and then descends toward the target, dealing damage and slowing them as it does so.
- When Milio uses his Cozy Campfire ability, he generates a healing and offensively enhancing zone around himself. To determine which ally is closest to the cast location, the zone is drawn.
- Tossing a shield at an ally, Milio’s Warm Hugs momentarily boost their movement speed.
- Using his right hand, Milio may release a wave of healing flames that can also counteract the effects of crowd control on nearby teammates.
League of Legends Milio Mythology
Milio’s ancestors were deported to a little village on the outskirts of Ixtal, which is where he was born. His Lupé grandmother and Luné great-aunt had aspirations of becoming members of the Yun Tal, the region’s ruling caste. But, the family was disowned once Luné was discovered hatching a plan against the caste.
The cats out of the bag, it’s patch 13.5!
🐈Yuumi’s rework hits the Rift
👋 ARAM Tower rubble gets removed
🏆First Clash tournament of the year
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) March 7, 2023
Lupé began instructing Milio in the use of the elemental axiomata as soon as he reached puberty. It has a strong Avatar vibe, and Riot has said that the TV show was formative for him. When his grandmother stops training him because of his lack of discipline, Milio goes on to not only learn the fire axiom (the one element Lupé didn’t tell him about) but also figure out how to utilize it to cure others instead of harming them.
Milio, accompanied by his band of Fuemigos and his faithful rucksack (nicknamed “Furnasita”), eventually makes his way to Ixtal’s capital of Ixaocan in an effort to purge his family’s bad reputation by joining the Yun Tal.
That’s all there is to know about when League of Legends Milio will be available. Our expectation is that he will receive significant playing time for his professional team this year. Who can say? The LoL Worlds stage could possibly be a destination for him.
Keep in touch for more latest news and information.