During a recent interview with CNBC, Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick stated that Rockstar Games is striving for perfection with Grand Theft Auto 6 and is once again attempting to revolutionize the open-world genre.
What Strauss Zelnick Said In a Recent Interview
“We’re always striving to make the best games possible,” Zelnick said. “With Grand Theft Auto 6, we’re really pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in an open-world game. We want to create a game that is both immersive and groundbreaking.”
Zelnick declined to provide any specific details about the game, but he did say that it will be “a massive undertaking” and that it will take “several years” to complete.
“We’re not going to rush this game,” Zelnick said. “We want to make sure it’s the best it can be.”
In a recent interview, Strauss Zelnick claimed that Rockstar is aiming to reach perfection with GTA 6 and is once again striving to re-invent the open world genre.
These are large claims being made, I really hope Rockstar delivers. pic.twitter.com/rzZXfzC56c
— Gaming Detective (@that1detectiv3) May 23, 2023
GTA 6 Will Surpass The Success Of GTA 5 According To Zelnick
Grand Theft Auto 5 has succeeded immensely, selling over 160 million copies worldwide. The game is set in the fictional city of Los Santos, which is based in Los Angeles. GTA 5 is renowned for its vast open world, stunning graphics, and captivating storyline.
Zelnick’s recent statements imply that Rockstar Games is striving to surpass the ambition and innovation of GTA 5 with Grand Theft Auto 6. If the company succeeds, GTA 6 could become one of history’s most significant video games.
Here are some ways in which Rockstar Games could revolutionize the open-world genre with GTA 6:
- The game could feature an even more significant, intricate open world than any previous GTA game.
- The game could utilize cutting-edge technology to create a more immersive and realistic open-world experience.
- The game could tell a more intricate and emotionally compelling story than previous GTA games.
- The game could introduce new gameplay mechanics that enable players to interact with the open world in novel and inventive ways.
While it is still too early to predict the exact nature of Grand Theft Auto 6, Zelnick’s comments suggest that the game has the potential to be a groundbreaking experience.
Continue to read:-
- GTA 6 Lead Voice Actor Jason’s Instagram Story Drops Release Clues! Is the Game Hitting Shelves Soon?
- GTA 6 Release Year Confirmed: Next-Gen Gaming Takes Crime to New Heights!
Source Link: Gameempress.com