In less than a week, players can use version 3.7. After a brief maintenance period, players can access the upgraded version as usual. To save time, the pre-installation option for the patch will also be made available to gamers a few days before the official release.
Old and new travelers must eagerly await the publication of the highly anticipated rerun banners. The following article briefly covers the maintenance schedule and release windows for the 3.7 updates.
Genshin Impact 3.7 Release Date and Time
On May 24, 2023, at 11 AM (UTC-4), Genshin Impact 3.7 is expected to launch on all servers. Translating a time to subsequent times in other time zones is possible to make things easier to grasp. The release time in many widely used timezones is:
- Pacific Daylight Time: May 23, 8 PM
- Central Daylight Time: May 23, 10 PM
- Eastern Daylight Time: May 23, 10 PM
- India Standard Time: May 24, 8:30 AM
- China Standard Time: May 24, 11 AM
- Philippine Standard Time: May 24, 11 AM
- Japanese Standard Time: May 24, 12 PM
- Korea Standard Time: May 24, 12 PM
- Western European Summer Time: May 24, 4 AM
- Central European Summer Time: May 24, 5 AM
- Eastern European Summer Time: May 24, 6 AM
Genshin Impact 3.7 Server Maintenance
Players may expect the server maintenance for the eagerly awaited 3.7 updates to run roughly five hours based on records of maintenance updates performed by HoYoverse administrators. The maintenance will start at 6 AM (UTC-4) on May 24, 2023.
Here you can check latest updates and leaks about Genshin Impact:
- Genshin Impact Leak Reveals Limited Characters for Version 3.7
- Genshin Impact Leak Reveals Details About Upcoming Characters Lyney and Lynette
Throughout the maintenance period, the servers won’t be used. Accordingly, depending on their server reset times, players should complete their Daily Commissions and Resins. The developers will again use primogems to compensate for the players’ annoyance during the repair period.
Before the prizes expire after 30 days, travelers can acquire 600 Primogems and claim them from their in-game mailbox. Yae Miko and Yoimiya banners will emerge in the game after the maintenance, along with other fascinating new material.