Some of the new features being tested out over the holidays for Fallout 76 on the game’s test servers include the ability to simulate the effects of power armor without actually wearing the classic Fallout gear. This update is part of a more extensive test for “mutated public events,” a new sort of event in Fallout 76 that combines elements of previous events to create a unique challenge.
Fallout 76 New Update Public Events
The mutated public events cross the usual public affairs and the mutated Daily Ops. These occurrences occur at the top of each hour and undergo random mutations such as exploding foes or those disguised as ordinary. After that, there won’t be any mutated public events until the following hour.
New Public Events, Season, and more!#Fallout76 Test Your Metal Update is now live. pic.twitter.com/rINLOnIec1
— Fallout (@Fallout) June 14, 2022
By completing these, you can obtain new infusions and the usual benefits (such as legendary gear and Treasury Notes). One of the consumable effects of Power Armor can be temporarily granted by information made with infusion reagents.
- Tchia: Developing a Video Game Based on New Caledonian Culture
- Unleashing The High Seas: All Aboard For The Ultimate Skull And Bones Gameplay Experience!
Patch notes for the test server are available below, where you can read in-depth about the newly added infusions and the previously available steel skin infusions.
Fallout 76 New Update Includes Power Armor Infusions
- The effects of infusions are intense but fleeting.
- There are escalating levels for each Infusion that provide progressively more substantial benefits over time.
- New Mutated Public Event Lifetime Challenges can be completed to gain access to higher Infusion Tiers. More levels are available after completing more Mutated Events.
Infusions Currently Being Administered
- Steel Skin Infusion: temporarily mimics the benefits of Power Armor.
- By infusing yourself with healing energy, you can release a Healing Cloud that will heal you and any allies in range for many minutes.
As of this writing, these enhancements are only available on the test servers and unavailable to live players. Even while Bethesda hasn’t said exactly when these features will go live for everyone else, you may check them out ahead of their full release by joining the test servers.
There's still time to earn Double XP, build your Gold Bullion reserves or spend it at Minerva's caravan.
Double XP, Gold Rush, and Minerva's Big Sale end tomorrow! #Fallout76 pic.twitter.com/3u1sqm0Hm7
— Fallout (@Fallout) January 16, 2023
- 20 Must-play Blockbusters in the Playstation Plus Game Catalogue
- Farewell To Days Gone 2: A Game That Was Unlikely And Is Now Impossible!
Frequently asked questions
Is Fallout 76 still getting updates?
Our most recent update for Fallout 76 includes a wide range of new bug fixes and improvements to the overall gameplay. Continue reading to obtain all of the information.
What is the next Fallout update?
Bethesda confirmed that Fallout 4 would get a free update for the following generation sometime in 2023. The action role-playing game from 2015 has been made available on Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. However, it is now being modified for Xbox Series X and S, PlayStation 5, and Windows to accommodate the most recent hardware features.
Is Fallout 76 worth playing in 2022?
Bethesda’s efforts did not go to waste, as evidenced by the fact that their most contentious release to date began to see an increase in sales. Because of some changes, Fallout 76 is now an RPG that is enjoyable to play in the year 2022.
Final Words: We hope you have found all the relevant information about the Fallout 76 New Update, including Power Armor Infusions. For the latest news and information, stay tuned with us here at Gameempress.com.