Valve has released the first significant update for Counter-Strike 2 Limited Test. This update fixes bugs and changes the audio, graphics, and gameplay, improving the player experience.
The latest patch has added weapon drop sounds to the minimap distance broadcast to better assist players in keeping tabs on their opponents’ movements. In response to player input, the intensity of several ambient noises and the ringing effect of flashbangs has been lowered in Dust2.
As part of the updated gameplay, all players’ bullet holes in smokes now look the same regardless of their view model. As a result of this adjustment, the primary advantage of positioning the view model in the center of the screen no longer exists.
Problems with smokes, picking up weapons after dying, and voice issues have all been addressed by recent bug updates. Those who like using the net graph command in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive can now use it in Counter-Strike 2.
The entire changelog for the March 24 update includes a detailed description of all Interface, audio, game, and graphical modifications and bug fixes. As players continue to delve into the uncharted territory of Counter-Strike 2 Limited Test, they can rest assured that the game will run more smoothly and be better-balanced thanks to these updates. These are the full patch notes:
Counter-Strike 2 Limited Test Patch Notes for March 24!
- Fixed common asserts.
- Removed Trade-Up contract UI for Limited Test.
- Fixed multiple items showing up in the inspect panel.
- Use the correct audio device name when the user picks the “default” device.
- Added weapon drop sounds to minimap distance broadcast.
- Lowered volume of some dust2 ambiance.
- Added some missing UI sounds. The powered volume of flashbang ringing and volume ducking effect.
- Reduced stereo spread of grenade explosions.
- Fixed phasing with deathmatch kills bonus sound.
Check out some other new content we’ve published, So you can check the link below:
- Pokemon Go Special Research Quest Steps, Reward From the Shadow!
- Fortnite’s Creative 2.0 Update Outperforms Call of Duty!
- Remnant 2 Release Date, The Latest News and Updates