The creators of the upcoming squad-based tactical role-playing game Zoria: Age of Shattering have revised their release schedule and will no longer use Early Access, opting for a limited launch day. Initially scheduled for distribution onto EA in April, the complete release will now occur on September 19, 2023. The Early Access edition will be accessible on GOG.com and Steam for PC and Linux.
“We evaluated our latest milestone and realized that Zoria is so close to being completed that putting it on Early Access would only water down our progress. Launching Zoria in EA would mean throwing an incomplete game for a few months when we only need a few months to finish the game.”
Zoria is a squad-based tactical role-playing game set in a vast fantasy universe featuring fluid turn-based combat, outpost management, and follower control. In the game, you will be in charge of four heroes, each with unique abilities and advantages. The conflicts you’ll fight will benefit from the contributions of every team member.
- You are the Commander – A Uram continent’s fantasy realms are yours to explore as you guide your diverse team against countless hordes of monsters and bosses.
- Explore the world of Zoria – The utter savagery of the hellspawn that inhabit Zoria’s territory has now made it a victim. Its beautiful forests, eerie caves, and stately structures have been turned into eerie places. Discover the secrets hidden within these enigmatic places by exploring them.
- Dynamic Turn Based combat – To navigate the land, use the special talents of each member of your party. utilize your surroundings to your advantage as you fight from a distance or up close using various attack patterns and orientations. You may also utilize various spells and orders to heal or shield teammates.
- Craft, rest and survive – Maintain a close check on your tools and energy as they both age over time. A campfire in Zoria’s offers a secure location to replenish your supplies and get ready for the next battle.
If you’re interested in when other games will be available, you may find that information by clicking the links below:
- Ravenlok Release Date: The Next Big Thing in Gaming, Coming Soon to Xbox and PC!
- Homestead Arcana Release Date: When Will It Be Available on Xbox Game Pass?
- Class based accessibility – You will be rewarded in the battlefield if you take care of the skill growth of each of your troops. If you have someone with the necessary skills, you can access quests and locations that were previously off-limits. Explore every possibility since certain characters’ interactions with certain Zoria-related items might help you find secret treasures or facilitate your voyage.
- Base management – You must be wise both during and after the combat. By unlocked new wings to the structures, players can regularly improve the base. These wings will reward you with resources, tasks, or treasures.
- Follow missions – You can organize your buddies’ tasks at your outpost. Send a few party members on an autonomous expedition; you won’t be involved, but you’ll get what they discover. You hold their life in your hands; never forget that!