Nerdle is a new math puzzle game where players guess a solution within six tries. It’s free to play online. It’s become a hit among math enthusiasts in a short time, attracting millions of daily players worldwide. Players everywhere are participating and sharing their outcomes on social media, making Nerdle a daily habit for many.
The game introduces a fresh puzzle every day, resetting at midnight, giving participants a whole day to crack it. You’re in the right place for those looking for today’s Nerdle solution. We update this post daily with the latest answer. So, whenever you’re searching for the day’s Nerdle solution, drop by here to get it first.
Facing trouble with today’s Nerdle answer on April 14th? We’re here to assist you. Take, for instance, the equation 1+4+7=12. The total count will always be eight, regardless of the combination of symbols or numbers. A smart strategy is, to begin with an equation incorporating a diverse number range. Including both a ‘+’ and a ‘-‘ sign can be beneficial. This can streamline your subsequent guesses.
New here? If you’re familiar with Wordle, we recommend reviewing our guide on how to play Nerdle. With our strategies and insights, you’ll tackle daily challenges like an expert in no time.
Classic Nerdle Answer Today? (Aug 14th, 2023)
The original Nerdle featured an 8×8 grid and is now called the “Classic Nerdle.” Players are given eight attempts to solve an 8-digit puzzle. A fresh challenge is presented daily at midnight GMT.
- On Aug 14th, 2023, the Classic Nerdle Answer is:
10 + 14 = 24
- On Aug 13th, 2023, the Classic Nerdle Answer is:
27 / 3 – 3 = 6
- On Aug 9, 2023, the Classic Nerdle Answer is:
- On Aug 8, 2023, the Classic Nerdle Answer is:
49 * 8 = 392
- On Aug 7, 2023, the Classic Nerdle Answer is:
41 – 26 = 15
How to Play the Online Number Game “Nerdle and Solve”
- Visit nerdlegame.com.
- Pick 8 numbers from the set “0123456789+-*/=”. Ensure your choice makes one “=” sign in an acceptable math equation.
- Put the 8 letters you picked in the first row.
- Hit the enter button.
- After you enter, you’ll get hints in either green, purple, or black.
- Green means the character is where it should be.
- Purple means that the figure is part of the answer, but they are in the wrong place.
- Black means that the person is not at all in the answer.
- Use these hints to determine what’s in the second through sixth rows.
- Remember that you can try the Nerdle Game of the Day 6 times.