We are aware that it took a significant amount of time for round-based Zombies to make their long-awaited return to Call of Duty Vanguard, but now we have an entirely new level to investigate, and within this map, there is a brand new Vanguard Zombies The Archon easter egg for us to complete. These days people are searching for Vanguard Zombies The Guide To Finding Archon’s Easter Eggs.
As a result of the revelations made possible by the Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa easter egg, the decisive battle against
Kortifex The Deathless Has Finally Arrived
It is time to put everything you have discovered to good use in order to finally put an end to whatever threatens to emerge from the depths of the Dark Aether.
But, as delightfully fulfilling as all of that sounds, completing the newly added Vanguard Zombies will give you an even greater sense of accomplishment. The Archon easter egg is not going to be a stroll in the park by any stretch of the imagination – in fact, it will be far from it.
Reached 10K subs on YouTube! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! pic.twitter.com/3Jq91lDwBu
— MysteryHQ (@mystery_hq) July 24, 2022
The Call of Duty Blog has described the battle that will take place on this Call of Duty Zombies map as “larger-than-life,” and we’re inclined to agree with this description. Players will be transported from the scorching heat of a cursed desert to the very center of the Dark Aether, where they will engage in a conflict that the Call of Duty Blog has described as “larger-than-life.”
If you think all of that sounds interesting, but you don’t want to spend several hours running around and holding the interact button on inanimate objects, then you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to know to make it through this massive finale and show Kortifex who’s boss once and for all. If you do manage to stay alive, that is.
Vanguard Zombies The Guide To Finding Archon’s Easter Eggs
Okay, zombie-slayers. If you’re all geared up and ready to start bringing the fight to the Dark Aether, then you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to know about how you can finish off the Vanguard Zombies. The easter egg pertaining to Archon:
- Follow the objectives displayed on the screen to obtain Machine Parts for the Pack-a-Punch;
Look for a shovel;
- Train carriages are certain to spawn in areas affected by derailments;
- Carry out the activation process for the Pack-a-Punch;
- Position the Relic Mirror so that it is facing the Pack-a-Punch machine on the podium;
- Kill foes after passing through the red portal and arriving in the Dark Aether;
- Don’t worry about falling because it’s part of the plan;
- Achieve success in all three of the Obelisk Trials;
- These can be discovered in the following locations: Merchant Road (will spawn after searching dig sites in the area around the Obelisk), Derailment (will spawn after lighting three torches in the area using Molotov Cocktails), and Debris Field (will spawn after shooting red Dark Aether crystals out of bounds in the area);
- Upgrade your weapons and perks in preparation for the game’s final boss confrontation.
- Pass through the red Dark Aether portal that’s close to Pack-a-Punch and head back;
- Complete the first phase of the boss fight against Kortifex the Deathless. You can do damage to him by firing the Dark
- Aether crystal that is embedded in his forehead.
- Finish off the second phase of the boss fight against Kortifex the Deathless;
- It is possible to break the shield by throwing corrupted crystal shards at the floating pillars.
- The corruption of the purple plants can be caused by throwing crystal shards made from red dark aether crystals into them.
Complete The Third Phase Of The Boss Fight Against Kortifex The Deathless
- Which can be accomplished in the same manner as the second phase.
When you have completed Phase Three of the boss fight against Kortifex the Deathless, the fight will be over. We now know that there is no concluding cutscene for this easter egg thanks to MrDalekJD, who is an expert in the Call of Duty Zombies video game. When Kortifex finally succumbs to his wounds, it will be too late to bring him back from the dead.
Even though we don’t know if this means the Dark Aether plot is finished or not, we can say with absolute certainty that Call of Duty Zombies in Vanguard has come to an end. Despite this, we anticipate that the years to come will provide even more reasons to be excited.
If despite all of that, you are still interested in participating in the battle royale, then you should browse over our suggestions for the finest Warzone weaponry and the greatest Warzone load outs that can be found on this page.
More Narratives From The Call Of Duty: Vanguard Series
- Warzone has already made changes to the new EX1 before the start of Season 5.
- In the line of duty According to the developer of Vanguard ranked, the mode’s “top offender” has left 280 games.
- There is six Vanguard weaponry that has the potential to completely control the Warzone meta.
- The story of how FaZe’s NoisyButters converted their passion for games like Call of Duty and Warzone into a successful career.
- A new viewership high was established by the Call of Duty League with the CDL Stage 1 Major.