We now have the official patch notes for Pokemon Home’s significant version 3.0.0 release. The update finally includes Pokemon Home and Scarlet/Violet compatibility, which fans eagerly anticipated.
Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet can now transfer creatures to the app. A few Pokemon from different games can also be introduced to the Paldea region.
The original type or sorts of Pokemon transferred to Scarlet and Violet from other games will decide the Tera Type of those Pokemon.
The official patch notes for the 3.0.0 update to Pokemon Home are listed below:
- Added compatibility with Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet
- Added a feature that allows players to view a Pokémon’s stats from different games it’s been in
- Added Challenges and stickers
- Other issues have also been addressed to ensure a user-friendly experience.
Centro leaks shares a tweet about the latest update:
Pokémon HOME update 3.0.0 will finally release on May 30th.
It will be a staged rollout, that means that some users will get the update first, randomly. It may take an entire day, until May 31st, for everyone to get the update.
— Centro LEAKS (@CentroLeaks) May 26, 2023
Due to a unique promotion, fans will want to take advantage of today’s update. The mobile app version will include Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly with Hidden Abilities as Mystery Gifts to users who transfer a creature from Pokemon Scarlet / Violet to Pokemon Home for the first time.
Here you can check some recent updates:
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Update for Pokemon Home
- Pokemon Home Update Offers Incentives for Scarlet and Violet Users
Remember that you might not be able to access Pokemon Home immediately despite the upgrade. While maintenance is being performed, everything should resume regular operation as soon as it is finished (which shouldn’t take too long).