Nerdle, which is like Wordle but focuses on numbers, is the next big thing. Wordle might give you six chances to guess a five-letter word, but Nerdle might ask you to answer its problem in just one. Not everyone is good with numbers, so if today’s (August 9) Nerdle problem stumps you, don’t worry. We’ve got your back.
Think about an equation like 1+4+7=12. No matter how you combine numbers and symbols, the sum always adds up to eight. Start with different numbers and switch signs like ‘+’ and ‘-.’ This type can make it easy to figure out what the next equation will be.
First time here? Even if you already know how to play Wordle, you should check out our guide on how to play Nerdle. With our tips and ideas, you can handle everyday problems like a pro in no time.
Classic Nerdle Answer Today? (Aug 9, 2023)
The first Nerdle had a square of 8×8, so they are called “Classic Nerdles.” Each player gets eight tries to solve an 8-digit problem. Every day at 12 AM GMT, a new puzzle is shown. So let’s try it out:
- Aug 9, 2023, a hint for Classic Nerdle is:
1, 2, -, 2,-9 =
- On Aug 9, 2023, the Classic Nerdle Answer is:
49 * 8 = 392
41 – 26 = 15
How to Play the Online Number Game “Nerdle and Solve”
- Visit nerdlegame.com.
- Pick 8 numbers from the set “0123456789+-*/=”. Ensure your choice makes one “=” sign in an acceptable math equation.
- Put the 8 letters you picked in the first row.
- Hit the enter button.
- After you enter, you’ll get hints in either green, purple, or black.
- Green means the character is where it should be.
- Purple means that the figure is part of the answer, but they are in the wrong place.
- Black means that the person is not at all in the answer.
- Use these hints to determine what’s in the second through sixth rows.
- Remember that you can try the Nerdle Game of the Day 6 times.