The latest Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 patch notes disclose a slew of bug patches, gameplay tweaks, character changes, and upcoming upgrades for the cartoon brawler. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 reviews have included suggestions for improvements, and developer Fair Play Labs is attempting to welcome player feedback.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 was released on November 3, and it maintains the same multiplayer gameplay concept as its 2021 predecessor, except it now contains a single-player campaign.
SpongeBob SquarePants, Danny Phantom, the Angry Beavers, and more classic and present Nickelodeon characters battle it out in 2D platform bouts in the game. Players can use Training Mode to try out different characters, moves, and costumes, though some players have reported issues and glitches that have been highlighted in the latest patch notes.
Fair Play Labs sent out a thank you email with a preview of the Patch 1.2 improvements, which include modifications to gameplay and characters in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2. Fair Play Labs has described a number of patch updates, many of which are in response to user feedback.
While the changes are subject to quality assurance testing and final clearance, the expected changes include upgrades to Training Mode, improvements to audio, UI, and load times, as well as a plethora of updates to individual characters’ move sets, hitboxes, and more.
While there is no release date for these upgrades in the official Patch 1.2 preview notes, fans of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 should expect further information from Fair Play Games in the future.
Players have already begun to share their suggestions for future improvements, with the developer emphasizing community feedback as a driving factor for planned enhancements. The Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl community was saddened when the previous game was retired faster than many fans expected. Still, Fair Play Games’ apparent fan love has many gamers optimistic about the future of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2.
Fighting games continue to be popular among players, and this cartoon fighter sequel has proven to be an entertaining addition to the category. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 has engaging gameplay, familiar characters, and beautiful costumes for fighting game enthusiasts to enjoy. Stay tuned for additional information on when Patch 1.2 and other changes will be available for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2.
NASB2 Patch Notes
- Loading times and performance improvements for Switch
- Campaign mode modifications for ultimates vs. mobs and Training Mode Platform collisions on three levels
- Characters can no longer avoid being struck by falling from platforms.
- The edge roll cancel on frame five was deleted entirely.
- In campaign mode, companions no longer count as a death.
- With the grab button, you may now pound characters.
- Leaving a rank match while it is loading will not affect your existing rank points.
- Keyboard gamers can now have their movement buttons mapped.
- Improvements to ranked loading and matchmaking
- The camera’s zoom speed was increased.
- Frame-by-frame training is now the first option in the menu.
- The training mode pause delay has been removed.
- Announcer Fight voices have been added to versus matches.
- Game voice line volume reduced to 3, 2, 1
- Gir’s vocal pitch changes
- Harmonic convergence ambient SFX has been reduced.
- The Random Competitive Stages button now exclusively generates random competitive stages.
- The description of Azula and Reptar Campaign Power-Ups has been corrected.
- Turning hitboxes on and off will not make the HUD go away.
You may be interested in the following video game news:
- Splatoon 3 Update Patch Notes: What’s New In Version 5.2.0?
- WWE 2K23 Patch 1.21: What’s New And Fixed In The Latest Update?
Bug patches, movement modifications, damage and hitbox improvements, and other changes are planned for the following characters:
- Grandma Gertie
- Mecha Plankton
- Danny Phantom
- El Tigre
Future Updates Following Patch 1.2
- Modifications based on player feedback
- Continued character balance and general bug fixes
- Training Mode DI Visualizer and CPU DI Options and Training Mode Hitstun Visualizer
- Controller Customization – D-Pad for directional inputs on all consoles AND C Stick customization (including C Stick for keyboard players)
- 2v2 Share Stock and Friendly Fire in the ruleset
- Rematch Button on top instead of “Continue” in Lobbies
- 1v1 Quickplay rules, 3 Stocks, no Items
- 2v2 Quickplay rules, 3 Stocks, No items
We appreciate your interest in our website! Make Gameempress.com your go-to site for gaming information.