Modern Warfare 2 Patch Notes Update: Infinity Ward has released a fresh update for Modern Warfare 2 Season 1 less than a week after the release, addressing a variety of bugs that have been plaguing players. First of all, competitive players may stop fretting because CDL modes have been restored after being disabled for a few days.
In addition, user interface upgrades have begun trickling in, with the initial phase focusing on making the Camo menus more streamlined and user-friendly. Also, there have been over a dozen patches made to various bugs, which should lessen the frequency with which you run into problems going ahead.
So, before you go back into the multiplayer grind, check out the complete patch notes for Modern Warfare 2 on November 22.
Call of Duty®: Warzone™ Mobile received an update on Play Store on November 8, 2022. 👀 Beta incoming? #CallofDuty #warzone #warzonemobile pic.twitter.com/0kcLcfGmeu
— Call of Duty Modern Warfare II News and Updates (@CODLeaks2023) November 9, 2022
Modern Warfare 2 Complete Patch Notes for Release on November 22
- Enhancements did for easier Camos navigation:
- Improved category-hopping using controller bumpers
- Incorporated a switch to expose/hide protected Camo patterns.
- There will now be a louder alarm when The Jailer enters the Gulag.
- Bullets that Can Penetrate Armor
- A buff that increased damage dealt to opponents wearing armor has been removed.
#callofduty #ModernWarfare2 Activision says MW2’s PC sales are double recent Call of Duty releases.
Company also says MW2’s first 10 days has seen 40% higher player hours played compared to the previous franchise launch record. pic.twitter.com/n7kh8KpzKC
— Call of Duty Modern Warfare II News and Updates (@CODLeaks2023) November 7, 2022
Modifications Made in an Effort to Fix Bugs
- Collision flaws that may be exploited by players to peek or fire through various features in the game have been fixed.
- Improved directional and occlusion audio.
- Correction made so that Gunsmith unlocks now properly reflect Weapon levels.
- Fixed an issue causing Overkill to allow players to equip the same Weapon as both a Primary and a Secondary.
- We’ve resolved an issue that was preventing the right quantity of Battle Pass Tokens from showing up in the Battle Pass Menu.
- We’ve resolved an issue where the Season Countdown Timer in the Battle Pass Menu wasn’t giving the right time left in the season.
- Several typos in the game’s text interface have been fixed.
- Fixed multiple bugs resulting in improper controller input while accessing menus.
- Fixed an issue that led players gazing down to appear unpredictable to others.
- There was a bug that stopped some players from starting the game due to incompatibility with their GPU, and it has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Focused Mode to crash the client while the Display Mode was set to Windowed.
- After a network fault, the PlayStation Store symbol no longer gets trapped on the screen as it did before.
- Fixed an issue causing progression for the “Dragon in Downtown” Calling Card to not track.
- A bug that showed the wrong Operator symbol while choosing a new skin for Kleo has been fixed.
- An issue where players were being redirected to the main menu while trying to pick the PDSW 528 Armory while configuring a Loadout has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue causing an inaccurate progression requirement to show in the Prestige menu.
- Several audio-related bugs that allowed players to hear messages at inopportune times have been resolved.
- After unlocking Platinum Camo, its unlock requirements no longer showed as wrong.
- The camera no longer shakes as much when observing another player, as this problem was caused by several bugs that have already been fixed.
- Ledge-hanging Operator models no longer have unseen hands.
- The problem with the wrong Weapon being displayed in the player showcase has been fixed.
UPDATE – 1.05 patch going live on Xbox One and PS4! Let us know any changes you spot before the patch notes! #InfiniteWarfare
— Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 News (@WarzoneIntel) December 1, 2016
Modifications Made in an Effort to Fix Bugs
- There is no longer a persistent red highlighting of enemy positions in the Spotter Scope.
- Fixed a bug that prevented private matches from starting, and we’ll keep working to make the system more reliable.
Footstep audio is incredibly inconsistent in Warzone 2.
Not sure what’s causing it, could be when airstrikes or other killstreaks are active in your area but there is absolutely 0 reason we shouldn’t have heard these guys full speed sprinting at us. pic.twitter.com/aQO10HVcg1
— ModernWarzone 2.0 (@ModernWarzone) November 22, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mw2 2022 New Gen Only?
It’s the 19th game in the main Call of Duty series and a sequel to the 2019 reboot. It came out for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Windows, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on October 28, 2022.
Are Modern Warfare 2 Servers Still Up?
While some players have reported problems with Warzone 2, Modern Warfare 2 seems to be unaffected, as shown by the server status page on Activision’s official website.
Is Modern Warfare 2 Still Active in 2022?
The majority of gamers should expect servers to go active on October 28, 2022, although they are typically turned on a few days sooner.
Final Words: We hope you have found all the relevant information regarding the Modern Warfare 2 Patch Notes Update: CDL Playlist and User Interface improvements. For more latest news and information stay tuned with us here at Gameempress.com.