There are several consoles and mobile platforms on which you may play Genshin Impact, but you might be wondering how to play the game on a Chromebook.
Since its unexpected release in 2020, Genshin Impact by HoYoverse has established itself as one of the most cherished gacha games available. A devoted fan audience that regularly logs into the Teyvat universe has developed over the previous three years thanks to the game.
There are hundreds of hours worth of content for gamers on consoles, mobile, and PC platforms, including a sizable open world to explore, a wide roster of free and banner-exclusive characters to obtain, and plenty of tasks to finish.
Here’s exactly how you may play Genshin Impact on Chromebook as it’s one of the most well-liked laptops for PC gamers to play mobile games on a large screen.
How to Play Genshin Impact on a Chromebook?
Make sure your Chromebook can access the Google Play Store before you attempt to install Genshin Impact. Before attempting to run the game, we advise double-checking that your laptop model is compatible with Android apps. Here is a comprehensive list of Chromebooks that support Android applications.
Observe the instructions below to play Genshin Impact on a Chromebook:
- Start your Chromebook up.
- After logging in, find and launch the Google Play Store on the smartphone.
- Use the search bar to look for “Genshin Impact” in the store.
- You should be taken to Genshin Impact’s official app page. From here, click the install button, which is on the page’s far right.
- Wait for the game to install before you start playing.
Genshin Impact can be started by clicking its icon once Genshin Impact has finished installing completely. To do this, just open the Chromebook launcher.