Hogwarts Legacy has received a brand new patch for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S that enhances gameplay, increases performance, and fixes bugs. Some of the key difficulties the new version has improved include the online connection problem players have been encountering with registration and tracking and several glitches connected to DLC.
Two main concerns were mentioned by the developer, such as a bug that would cause troubles during the pause and equip menu, as well as a problem where the flying mount would disappear from a player’s inventory during a mission. Both of these DLC bugs have been addressed.
You may find more similar articles below:-
- Building the Future: Cities Skylines 2 Release Date and Gameplay Details Revealed
- The Finals Release Date Speculation, Beta Version, Platforms, and Gameplay
The patch notes, which were posted by the developer on its official site, also contain a large list of technical changes for things like audio, UI, cinematics, raytracing, performance, and more. A variety of objectives have also been updated that should no longer trouble players.
Hogwarts Legacy was released on February 7. Warner Bros. Games has revealed that the PS4 and Xbox One versions have been postponed and will now launch on May 5, instead of the earlier April 4 date.
Hogwarts Legacy Match 8 Patch Notes
- Streamline the process of creating and tracking player accounts on the network.
- Issues with downloadable content (DLC) have been resolved in the game’s pause and gear menus.
- Bug fixing for the DLC flying mount inventory disappearing unexpectedly during a mission.
- The problem with removing the barrier before beginning the mission at the bandit camp has been resolved. Problem HL-437 has been fixed, as reported.
- There was a bug where you couldn’t finish a mission if Madam Kogawa wasn’t at her desk during a certain dialogue, but that has now been fixed. Corrects HL-1173, a problem that had been reported.
- The issue where the character would get trapped between the barrel and the furnace when attempting to open the tool wheel or jump has been resolved.
- Resolved a collision caused by a duplicate object at the entrance.
- The problem where Hogsmeade waypoints were floating in midair has been resolved.
- After a short delay, the inventor of the fixed objective figured out Fig.
- Restored exit signs to doors in Hogwarts where they were previously missing.
- Progress on missions is not reflected for fixed-opening butterfly chests used for purposes other than those authorized by the quest. Fixes the HL-5620 problem that was previously reported.
- The issue where butterflies wouldn’t spawn in the right place to advance the mission has been fixed. Fixes the HL-4807 problem that was previously reported.
- We corrected the erroneous continuation of the merge mission.
- Spoons in the Potion’s lecture hall now have better steadiness.
- Low-magnification astronomy class telescope focusing on visible fixed stars. Resolves HL-3032, a previously reported problem.
- Play a series of minigames based on astronomy to solve the brightness and pop problems with the stars.
- The issue with shields not showing up in Crossing Wands tasks has been resolved.
Riding a Broom
- There is no longer a chance for the player to get stuck when using a broom or turning a statue.
- It is now possible to land on the Viaduct bridge.
- Updated teleporting in open areas to prevent avatar mesh breaking when mounting broom.
- Incorrect attachment of any broom causes a flash and shuttering sound.
Current Events Across the World
- Correction made to clipping between wagon carts when an avatar is in the way.
- Recurring instances of One-Man Band duplicating themselves after death in Hogsmeade have been resolved.
- The issue with hairless characters has been resolved.
- Speed limits for the broom have been set in stone.
- The bug with enemy shields not showing up during Cross Wands missions has been fixed.
- Resolved an issue where enemy shields vanished after taking many hits.
- Constellation visibility at the astronomy table is always the same.
- Corrected the leftover AOE lightning VFX attack of the Dark Wizard Extortionist.
- Avatar proximity now reliably triggers the waterfall’s fixed audio from the nearby cliffside.
- Replace outdated sound libraries with newer ones.
- All localization strings have been brought up to date.
- Correction for the female avatar’s in-game visage not matching the preview during creation. fixes the HL-543 problem that was reported.
- The broken flow between the UI buy window and the obligatory chat with sellers has been addressed.
- The misleading route to the map room has been corrected.
- Changed how damage is shown when an opponent is hit by a transformation or an Ancient Magic Throw. fixes the following problem that has been reported: HL-4810.
- Strengthen monitoring in the Room of Need.
- Fresh new expression animations.
- Treadmills for NPCs have been repaired just in time for the House Cup.
- Clarified textures and reduced LOD pop.
- Having the Avatar garb show up before Fig’s sorting ritual is a nice touch.
- Increase reliability and performance even after extended use.
- Boost raytracing efficiency for visual effects.
- Raytracing buffers can be cached and processed in batches to increase performance.
- Getting rid of the fog volumes improved BVH performance.
- After patching a bug, players can once again interact with Merchants even during sequential saves. Issues HL-412, HL-494, HL-590, and HL-5260 have all been fixed.
- After acquiring the “Dung Bomb” field guide and loading a previously saved game manually, intermittent streaming was fixed.
- The interminable loading screen that occurred when turning off the title and loading an auto-save during the closing credits has been fixed.
- The issue with saving the avatar’s voice pitch was resolved.
Power and Stability
- Repairs were made to address streaming problems at Hogwarts.
- The issue where the game would freeze up when displaying the common room has been resolved.
- This bug that caused a crash when using a skeleton mesh has been fixed.
- We found and corrected the cause of the crash when deflection hits occur.
- The issue that caused a crash when opening dictionary files has been resolved.
- Improved responsiveness of the ancient magic squash finisher against the raised Thornback Ambusher in the Rune Door arena.
- Accelerate the processing of transparent objects in the rendering process.
- Resolved crash during a story graph.
- In the Slytherin common room, the plants always stream.
- Several memory leaks have been repaired.
- The error that occurred when trying to use the map icon’s state has been resolved.
- This issue no longer causes a crash due to invalid UI.
- Improved Hogwarts navigation by eliminating the video from the Great Hall. The problem with HL-71 has been fixed, as stated.
- The issue where the game would crash when checking for player-surrounding audio occlusion has been resolved.
- Correction made to a crash that could occur when employing explosive barrels.
- This issue no longer occurs while casting the Incendio spell.
- This now no longer causes a crash while casting the spells Accio, Congringo, or Stupefy.
- An error that occurred when updating gear was resolved.
- Solomon’s Shields no longer cause a recursive crash when used.
- Repair of a crash in mount zone handling.
- The cursed lifetime of a battle crash has been fixed.
- The crashing issue that occurred during the broom race’s creation has been fixed.
- Doors that open and close as part of a fixed occlusion culling system.
- Correction made to a problem with occlusion culling.
- The issue that caused the game to freeze when trying to access Professor Fig’s lecture hall has been resolved.
- Crash fixes for Niagara and destructible VFX.
- Damage over time was not properly recorded, and this has been corrected.
- This update corrects a bug where the actor spawned during a crash wasn’t being saved properly.
- We finally got that crash with spawning actors fixed.
The character creation process no longer crashes. Issue HL-232 has been fixed, as reported.
- Instancing issues with optimization animation have been resolved.
- The glitch involving the revolving stairway has been fixed.
- The VFX crash that would occur after long playthroughs have been fixed.
- Changes in Overland that were causing crashes have been fixed.
- The bug-fixing operation focused on the object state crash.
- Fix a crash that could occur when using parry in battle.
- The VFX AOE no longer crashes.
- This crash was fixed by providing helpful hints.
- The issue where the game would crash if the online user id was incorrect has been resolved.
- Error when communicating with Rackham has been fixed.
- The Wingardium app now works without crashing.
- Improved overall performance and addressed slowdowns that occurred as playtime increased.
- The reduction in performance in the Divination class has been corrected.
- While using the “Original Audio” option, the character lip-syncs animation has been fixed.
Issue fixed where localized voiceovers would not play when “Original Audio” was selected.
- We need better-LED effects.
Fun and Effective Games and Activities
- Updating Activity performance and making better use of available memory.
- Video guides and in-game instructions have been updated.
- Stumped out the black-and-white face flashing problem.
- Graphical issues with Fig’s head upon initially opening the door have been addressed. HL-29 is now fixed, as stated.
- We eliminated the tea cup’s shadow flicker.
Effectiveness and Consistency
- Fixed a performance issue that occurred while closing the context menu, resulting in a noticeable increase in frame rate.
- Provide a fluid 30 FPS experience while in fidelity mode.
Attention witches and wizards – it’s time to save Biscuit! The latest patch for #HogwartsLegacy is now live for Console and PC.
Full notes: https://t.co/9Cods9nzvD pic.twitter.com/TFmrq6Q5sd
— Hogwarts Legacy (@HogwartsLegacy) March 8, 2023
With Hogwarts Legacy, WBIE’s Avalanche Software is responsible for creating the game. Transphobic comments by Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling have stoked controversy around the game. She has nothing to do with its creation but stands to gain from its success nonetheless.
We hope you have found all the relevant information about the No More Spells Interrupted: Hogwarts Legacy Patch Resolves Online Glitches! Keep in touch with us here for more latest news and information.
Frequently asked questions
Why is Hogwarts Legacy delayed for Xbox One?
On May 5, 2023, PS4 and Xbox One players will be able to get their hands on Hogwarts Legacy. The official game Twitter explained the delay by saying they wanted to "provide the finest possible experience on all platforms." The original date for these two ports was April 4, thus the new date is slightly over a month away.
When is Hogwarts Legacy available for ps4?
Available for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One on May 5, 2023, is the Hogwarts Legacy Collector's Edition.