GTA 6 Map Officially Leaked Confirmed By Tweet!
GTA 6 Map Officially Leaked: The Grand Theft Auto 6 map, like those in past Rockstar games, will be enormous in size, visually stunning, extremely thick, and packed with activities and locations. The most frequently asked questions include Grand Theft Auto 6’s map and its locations.
According to early reports, Grand Theft Auto 6 could be set in and around Miami (in another version of Vice City), with a secondary locale in South America for additional objectives. The subsequent encrypted communication suggested that all three cities were Los Santos, Vice City, and Liberty City.
The September 18th, 2022 leak of GTA 6 gameplay footage confirms that the game will be set in a futuristic version of Vice City.
GTA 6 Map Locations
- All of Vice City (Miami) and its suburbs will be in GTA 6, making for a massive map.
One clip shows a body of water that’s nowhere near Miami; hence, the map might show a larger section of Florida.
- Contemporary times, following the events of Grand Theft Auto V, are the backdrop for the game.
Just like GTA 5 did with Los Angeles, many recognisable sites from the Miami area are featured in the game.
- There is a football stadium, a huge amphitheatre, and a tennis court all in plain view.
- There is a fully operational tram that includes an airport stop, and there is also an airport. Entering the tram is as easy as walking into it.
- Everything from the Greater Toronto Area’s (GTA) version of the Florida Keys is featured. Grassrivers is another wetland region, and it resembles the Everglades in many ways.
- The game’s police cars have the name “Port Gellhorn” to indicate the location’s significance. If the world is huge enough, then perhaps there can be more than one police force.
- Alligators, bears, dogs, snakes, raccoons, birds, frogs, bobcats, and rats are just some of the wildlife depicted on an in-game map. Plants and hazardous materials also have their own icons.
- Nightclubs, motels, hotels, restaurants, pawn shops, supermarkets, fast food joints, gun shops, and the Vice City subway station are just some of the indoor locations seen and explorable in the game.
- Elevators, which really work, are also mentioned.
- The protagonists’ apartments were also shown in the hacked footage.
- Kington Hotel is the name of a place that hosts a pool party complete with DJs and bands.
GTA 6 Map Officially Leaked
A closer look at the Grand Theft Auto games reveals that Los Santos has hosted two major games, Liberty City has hosted numerous, and Vice City has hosted just one. For this reason, it shouldn’t come as a shock if the events of Grand Theft Auto 6 take place in the game’s namesake city of Vice City.
— Dylan (@_Dyllie_) November 18, 2022
According to Bloomberg’s story, Grand Theft Auto 6 will take place in Miami and the surrounding area, thus the claim makes sense. As the hacker’s videos spread, many players speculated that the game might bring back fan-favourite places like the Malibu Club and the Ocean’s View Hotel for GTA Vice City. If this happens, it wouldn’t be shocking to see places like Starfish Island return.
Caribbean Island Missions
Saint Mark’s Bistro was a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This mission is unlike any other in the game because we have to fly to Liberty City to murder a character. That area couldn’t be visited in any other mission but this one.
According to renowned leaker Matheusvictorbr, Rockstar is considering doing something similar in GTA 6. He clarified that the Caribbean islands aren’t technically a part of GTA VI’s open world, but they will play host to a significant portion of the game.
— nick ☘️ (@s7nicks) November 18, 2022
In Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar attempted something similar by adding a new town called Guarma. It was only accessible during certain missions, similar to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It would be premature to speculate as to why this area will be locked from normal gameplay at this time.
However, we’re keeping our fingers crossed that it makes it into Grand Theft Auto 6 anyway. Open-world games benefit from having additional locations to explore, as evidenced by previous titles.
GTA 6 Three Cancelled Locations
As is common knowledge, Grand Theft Auto 6 will no longer have “Project Americas” on its world map. However, as Stephen Totilo, co-author of Axios Gaming’s newsletter, explains, the original ambitions of this scheme go much beyond what is immediately apparent.
He claims that the original plan for Grand Theft Auto 6 included three cities and four protagonists. It would have been better than Grand Theft Auto V in terms of the variety of people you could control and the cities you could explore.
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games has decided to cut the number of playable protagonists from three in the previous game down to two in this instalment.