Since its release in 2013, Grand Theft Auto 5 has outlasted two installments from other franchises including Watch Dogs. The game will be remembered as one of the most successful entries in the franchise’s history. As a result of Grand Theft Auto Online’s widespread appeal, Rockstar has reissued the game on the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Here’s everything that’s new in the Expanded and Enhanced edition, for consoles ranging from the PS3 to the PS5. Details on the new and improved content for Grand Theft Auto 5
- The incorporation of ray-traced reflections
- Improvements in texture quality and view distance
- The HDR Choices
- Modern solid-state drives (SSDs) allow for quicker load times.
- Population growth and a wider range of vehicle types
- Heightened plant population density
- An elevated standard of illumination
- Improved motion blur and anti-aliasing techniques
- Revamped flames and explosions
Styles of Graphics
- Native 4K resolution at 30 frames per second with ray tracing enabled on PS4 and Xbox One Series X is what you’ll get in Fidelity Mode (Upscaled 4K resolution for Series S)
- Upscaled 4K resolution at 60 frames per second in “Performance Mode” for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox One X. (1080p for Series S)
- Fidelity and Performance modes come together in the hybrid Performance RT mode. Aiming for 60 frames per second at 4K resolution with ray tracing enabled.
Enhancements to PS5 DualSense
- PS5’s DualSense wireless controller includes responsive haptic feedback that can be activated based on the current weather.
Features Unique to Each Platform
- Playstation 5 users can experience the raging tempest in full 3D surround sound.
- Real-World Audio on Xbox One X/S
- The Executive, the Gunrunner, the Nightclub Owner, and the Biker
- Options for each Business Property come with a suite of upgrade packages, as well as a selection of cars and weaponry.
A Selection of Hao’s Extraordinary Creations
- Located in the heart of the LS Car Meet, this exclusive car shop caters to the elite.
- Special Additions for Chosen Automobiles
- The all-new, next-generational subset of Races
- Rotating schedule of VIP demo rides once a week
- There are five unique vehicles that can only be found in the next-generation
- All HSW-tuned automobiles will have an HSW Elite paint job.
GTA 5 Expanded & Enhanced is coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S with new features and more on November 11th, 2021!
There's no mention of a possible PC release. pic.twitter.com/JrgmlZBjtG
— GTA Series Videos (@GTASeries) May 18, 2021
We hope you have found all the relevant information about the GTA 5 New Feature: Expanded and Enhanced Edition Brings More Thrills Than Ever. For more latest news and updates stay tuned with us.
Frequently asked questions
What are the new features in GTA PS5?
Ray-traced reflections have been added to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of Grand Theft Auto V. As reported by Eurogamer, a recent patch adds ray-traced reflections to the game's fidelity mode (30fps), making vehicles, characters, windows, and practically any glossy surfaces look much more realistic. Dec
What is the best graphics mode for GTA V?
In Fidelity Mode, the game's visuals are maximized with a 4K resolution, Ray Tracing support, and a target frame rate of 30 FPS, but at the cost of overall performance.