A 5-star Pyro character named Dehya was included in the Genshin Impact version 3.5 update. She has been a part of your adventure for a while because she frequently appears in different tasks, but now you have a chance to add her to your roster.
Of course, you might wish to think about her specific contributions. This is our guide to the top Dehya in Genshin Impact abilities and team comparisons.
Check out some other trending articles here:
- Resident Evil Village PSVR 2 Mode Takes Gaming to a New Level
- Sons of the Forest New Update and Crushes Steam Charts with Innovative Gameplay
Genshin Impact Dehya Top 6 best weapons
Even after all these years, the original 5-star claymore offered when Genshin Impact premiered is still a fantastic choice:
- ATK% sub-stat.
- Wolfish Tracker – +20% ATK; attacks against opponents with less than 30% HP give +40% ATK for all party members for 12 seconds; can occur once every 30 seconds.
This claymore is a prize from version 3.5 Windblume’s Breath event. It benefits from the following:
- Elemental Mastery (EM) sub-stat.
- Whispers of Wind and Flower – +12% ATK and +48 EM within eight seconds after an elemental skill hits an opponent or triggers an elemental reaction.
An aura that deals with AoE Pyro damage are created on the field by Dehya’s elemental skill. So, a significant element’s application will aid in the processing of Pyro-based reactions as well.
Luxurious Sea Lord:
A strange-looking weapon from the Moonlight Merriment celebration:
- ATK% sub-stat.
- Oceanic Victory – +12% elemental burst damage; when your burst hits opponents, there’s a chance to summon a huge onrush of tuna that deals 100% of ATK as AoE damage.
Claymore users still have access to one of the top-tier awards from the Battle Pass:
- Crit rate sub-stat.
- Wavesplitter – Deal +6% more damage and take +3% more damage every four seconds that a character is on the field; stacks are not reset if the character leaves the field, but one stack is lost whenever the character receives damage.
The Bell, a 4-star weapon, frequently fails gacha wishes:
- HP% sub-stat.
- Rebellious Guardian – Taking damage generates a shield that absorbs damage for up to 20% of max HP; lasts for 10 seconds or until broken; +12% increased damage while the character is protected by a shield.
Beacon of the Reed Sea:
Due to the following effects, the Beacon of the Reed Sea can be regarded as Dehya’s ideal weapon in Genshin Impact.
- Crit rate sub-stat.
- Desert Watch perk: +20% ATK for eight seconds after using an elemental skill; +20% ATK for eight seconds after the character takes damage; these effects can be triggered even when not on the field; when not protected by a shield, gain +32% HP.
Since this is Dehya’s signature weapon and carries its own banner, it perfectly captures her playstyle and kit, which are based on her HP stat.
Check out some of the most recent trending articles:
- Wo Long Demo PS5: Experience the Thrill of Battle With This Game
- GTA 6 Latest Rumour: Massive Claim Surfaces About Upcoming Game
Genshin Impact Dehya Talent Priorities
Elemental Skill: Molten Inferno (next priority)
Makes a diving attack with a second charge that can be used once an area-of-effect aura is created. When an enemy takes damage within this field, a synchronized Pyro AoE attack based on Dehya’s ATK and maximum HP will be launched (can occur once every 2.5 seconds).
Other characters in the field also become impervious to interruption, and some of the damage they take is instead directed at Dehya, who suffers a little loss of HP in their place.
Elemental Burst: Leonine Bite (top priority)
becomes impervious to interruption and is limited to throwing a barrage of blows before diving in for the kill. All of these blows cause Pyro damage and scale based on her maximum health and attack power.
At the conclusion of this process, Dehya will produce another Molten Inferno (elemental skill aura). Since this is where the majority of Dehya’s DPS will come from, it is thought to be the top talent priority for her in Genshin Impact.
- Unstinting Succor:
Dehya will get a 60% reduction in damage from the funneling/mitigation effect after casting the Molten Inferno aura once again. Moreover, all party members become even more immune to interruption while they are inside the AoE field when she casts her talent.
- Stalwart and True:
Dehya will regain 20% of her maximum HP and an extra 6% every two seconds during the following 10 seconds after her HP falls below 40%.
- The Sunlit Way:
+10% movement speed for all party members during the day (0600 to 1800); only works on the overworld map, not in domains/Spiral Abyss.
We really hope that the details we’ve offered will fulfill your needs. The information we’ve provided should be adequate. If you found this post useful, kindly provide feedback in the section below.