Fallout 76 Update: During this holiday season, Fallout 76 is using the game’s test servers to try out several new features, some of which let players harness the benefits of Power Armor without actually donning the classic Fallout armor.
This new function is a part of a bigger test for a distinct kind of event known as “Mutated Public Events,” which incorporate elements of currently available events in Fallout 76 to offer a fresh challenge.
They are a combination of the regular Public Events and the Mutated Daily Ops, starting with those Mutated Public Events. These events, which start at the top of the hour, can have mutations like exploding or camouflaged foes, among other variations.
Up to the start of the following hour’s Mutated Public Event, every subsequent Public Event will be a regular one. You can get rewards for finishing them, like as legendary armor and Treasury Notes, but there is also a brand-new item to get: Infusions.
One of these consumable infusions gives players Power Armor effects for a brief period of time. They are made with infusion reagents. The test server patch notes can be found below, and they contain complete information on both these new Infusions and the existing Infusions, including the “Steel Skin Infusion”:
- The effects of infusions are strong yet only last a short while.
- Each Infusion has different stages, which lengthen or intensify its effects.
- Complete brand-new Lifetime Challenges for Mutated Public Events to get access to higher Infusion Tiers. You unlock more tiers the more Mutated Events you finish!
- Throne And Liberty Available Gameplay, And System Specifications
- Sonic Frontiers PC Requirements: Get Your PC Ready For The Ultimate Sonic Adventure!
- Gain the advantages of wearing Power Armor for numerous minutes with Steel Skin Infusion.
- Emit a healing cloud to heal you for many minutes, along with any friendly players who are nearby.
Players on the live servers are now unable to access any of these features because they are solely restricted to the test servers.
Although Bethesda has not set a specific date for when these improvements will be available to everyone else, anyone can join the test servers right now to play with the new features before they are officially released.
Frequently Asked Questions
What was in the new Fallout 76 update?
Earn S.C.O.R.E. in Fallout 76 to advance in the game's Season 11: Nuka-World and acquire Atoms, C.A.M.P. goods, cosmetics, and more! Click here to read more about Fallout Seasons. There's more, too! For all you creative C.A.M.P.s, this update contains an amazing quality-of-life feature.
Is Fallout 76 still getting updates?
The update is scheduled to debut in 2023 and will include a high-performance mode, bug fixes, and bonus material, according to the announcement on Fallout's website. The next-gen news was accompanied by a plethora of Fallout 76 upgrades.
Is Fallout 76 going offline?
Fallout 76 does not have an offline mode. If you prefer to play solo, you will have access to plenty of quests that accommodate that play style.
We hope you have found the information relevant. For the latest news and information, stay tuned with us here at Gameempress.com.