The upcoming release of Dungeons of Aether, a turn-based dungeon crawler developed by Aether Studios, is set for April 6 on the Nintendo Switch. The game’s PC version was initially released on Steam on February 28. Learn more about the match below:
Nick “ampersand bear” Blackwood, a member of the Aether Studios team, created the turn-based dungeon crawler Dungeons of Aether. While the fast-paced competitiveness and twitch abilities are hallmarks of Rivals of Aether, the more leisurely pace of Dungeons of Aether belies no less of a challenge.
Your decisions can further your exploration of the dungeons or hasten your fate. Who wants to be taken out in a pine box or a treasure chest? Each fight in Dungeons of Aether is different thanks to the game’s draft system, which constantly forces players to adjust their dice pool. You can win battles, amass wealth, and improve your chances of success by playing the luck of the draw.
New Four Heroes
The four thrilling new heroes of Dungeons of Aether each bring their unique abilities and memorable personas to the world of Aether.
- Fleet claims to defend her homeland of Julesvale, but most people there view her more as a comical threat than a savior. Fleet, the versatile jack-of-all-trades, is an excellent starting character for new players.
- Hamir used to be a member of Rock Wall’s elite Wall Runners team. With the death of his loyal companion, he fled to Julesvale. Hamir needs direction and strength to keep going. Hamir is resilient and robust, able to withstand attacks until the moment is ripe to strike.
- Slade is a buccaneer from the remote Polekai Islands. He traveled to Julesvale in search of the mystery mineral that could only be found there. The mineral is said to be crucial to the survival of his own country. Slade can avoid strikes thanks to his swagger and cool, provided his speed is sufficiently high.
- Artemis is a well-respected general in Zetterburn’s Fire Mora. Emperor Loxodont dispatched her to Julesvale on a covert assignment. Artemis’ ability to recover from injury in combat is evidence of her extraordinary regenerative powers.
If you are interested to know more articles related to games. So you can check the link below:
- Tekken 8 New Characters Leroy Smith and Asuka Kazama Bring Diversity to the Roster!
- Honkai Star Rail Release Date: What Are Honkai Star Rail Pre-Registration Rewards?
The Story Mode
Dungeons of Aether introduces an intriguing new element to the ever-developing lore of the Aether universe. Explore the vast caves beneath the steampunk city of Julesvale. Story Mode is a roguelike experience where each dive begins in a town. You can talk to the locals and stock up on supplies for your next run using the gold you earn there.
Aether Studios shared a post on Twitter:-
You heard that right! Our latest release, Dungeons of Aether, is coming to Nintendo Switch on April 6th.
Dive deep into the mines and save Julesvale this Thursday. pic.twitter.com/TKFELB3BtJ
— Aether Studios (@StudiosofAether) April 1, 2023
There are new dangers and loot to find in every dungeon you explore. You can learn much more about the famous history of Julesvale by exploring its mines, caves, underground oasis, and mineral deposits and retrieving entries from the journal you find there.
The Challenge Dungeons are the place to go if you want to test your mettle against the game’s actual roguelike difficulties. The rules and initial inventory for each Challenge Dungeon are determined at random. You aim to complete the game’s biomes in a single playthrough.
While you can take your time in Story Mode, talking to NPCs, and enjoying the world, the pressure is on in Challenge Dungeons. A gold total at the end of a run is used to rank players in the Challenge Dungeons. Do you want to make sure you make it through by spending your gold, or are you too cheap?