To celebrate the launch of Diablo IV, Blizzard Entertainment is holding a contest called “Diablo Deaths.” Players can share videos of their in-game deaths on Twitter or TikTok using the hashtag #DiabloDeaths.
Here Is The Tweet Of Diablo Regarding The Contest
#DiabloIV is here, embrace the bloodshed.
— Diablo (@Diablo) June 6, 2023
A panel of judges will select the funniest and most creative videos, and the winners will have their eulogies read by Megan Fox on June 8th.
Tips for Creating a Funny or Creative Diablo Death Video:
- Be creative. The judges are looking for funny, original, and unexpected videos. Don’t just film yourself dying in a boring way. Get creative and have some fun with it.
- Be funny. If you can make the judges laugh, you’re in good shape. Don’t be afraid to be self-deprecating or make fun of yourself. The judges will appreciate your sense of humor.
- Be original. Don’t just copy what everyone else is doing. Try to come up with a unique idea for your video. The judges will be more likely to remember your video if it’s something they have yet to see.
So what are you waiting for? Start dying and start filming! The contest ends on June 7th, so take your chance to have your eulogy read by Megan Fox.
You May Also Like The Following:
- Why Is NVIDIA Giving Away A GeForce RTX 4080 With A Custom Diablo Backplate?
- Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 Trailer Tease Unveils Jungle Biome and Ancient Temples
When Was Diablo IV Released
According to the developer, Blizzard Entertainment’s latest dungeon crawler, Diablo 4, was released on 6 June and has already become the company’s best-selling game. Diablo IV, The long-awaited sequel to the popular action RPG, is finally available, and players are already dying in droves.
On Which Platforms Diablo IV Will Be Available
Diablo IV Will be Available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and S at the price of $70