Crash Team Rumble will debut on June 20 for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, according to publisher Activision and developer Toys for Bob.
For those who pre-order the game, a closed beta will be accessible from April 20 through April 24. Playable characters include Coco, Crash, Dingodile, Neo Cortex, and Tawna; three maps will be accessible.
The game and the first season’s Premium Battle Pass are included in the $29.99 Standard Edition.
The $39.99 Deluxe Edition also contains a Digital Proto Pack with Blocky skins and equippable objects, the Premium Battle Bass for Season 2, a 25-tier immediate unlock for Season 1, and the material from the Standard Edition.
Crash Team Rumble New Details
- Both a Regular and a Deluxe Version
- Access to the Closed Beta, the Retro Thread Tawna Skin, and the Premium Battle Pass for Season 1 are all included in the Standard Edition.
- The Deluxe Edition adds the Premium Battle Pass unlocks for Seasons 1 and 2, the 25 Tier Instant Unclok for Season 1 Premium Battle Pass, and the Digital Proto Pack to everything included in the Standard Version. This Proto Pack contains 8 unique Hero Skins, a Pixelated Shadow, a Blocky Cap, and more! Game-winning music and sound effects that are “on my level,” a particular banner, and a blocky backpack.
- A hundred-tiered Battle Pass
- Unlocking new playable skills by completing game objectives.
- The events of Beta remain in Beta.
- MMR system
- Only cosmetic awards will be included in the Battle Passes.
If you are interested to know about the information of other games. So you can check the previous link below:
- Pre-Order Now: Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Bundle Launching on June 6th!
- Honkai Star Rail Release Date: What Are Honkai Star Rail Pre-Registration Rewards?
Read more about the game here:
A brand-new four-versus-four team-based online multiplayer video game; Crash Team Rumble is situated in the colorful and outrageous world of Crash Bandicoot.
On March 21, 2023, the official Crash Bandicoot Twitter account shared a tweet:-
The wait is over! Pre-order now and get access to the Closed Beta April 20-24. https://t.co/RbWYwPL45Q #CrashTeamRumble pic.twitter.com/SHnlHgAJQ4
— Crash Bandicoot (@CrashBandicoot) March 21, 2023
Fans may take on the roles of Crash, Dingodile, and various other friends and foes in Crash Team Rumble as they engage in four-versus-four team-based online multiplayer combat across wild and varied areas.
Each character has a unique power, personality, and playstyle. Players must slide, smash, bump, and bash as a team to be the “fur-st” to bank the most Wumpa fruit in their drop-off zone while simultaneously protecting the drop zone of the opposing team if they want to lead their team to victory.
Cross-platform gaming and many strategic gameplay aspects will make Crash Team Rumble a game that will humorously change the scoring dynamic.