A few days after the massive Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 3 release, players were already familiar with every new feature in Season 3. New weaponry, blueprints, operators, gameplay tweaks, and more are available.
Modern Warfare 2 Raid Gameplay Leaked
The Season 3 Raid gameplay for Modern Warfare 2 was posted online before the game’s release. The release date for the Season 3 Raid has not been made public. However, in Season 3 Reloaded, it is anticipated to happen around May 10. Despite the worries, some individuals were able to online leak some footage of the Raid.
Insider Gaming sources have gotten a 15-minute unlisted YouTube video including gaming footage that the “cod videos” user published. But Activision Publishing, Inc. This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim.
Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 Maps
- Pelayo’s Lighthouse (6v6)
- Black Gold (6v6)
- Sattiq Cave Complex (Battle Map)
- Rohan Oilfields (Battle Map)
- Alboran Hatchery (6v6)
Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 Gunfight Maps
If you want to check out more articles related to Modern Warfare 2. So you can check the link below:
- New Trophy Hunt Event Has Been Activated In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 And Warzone 2
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game Unleashes All New-multiplayer Mode!
Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 Weapons
- FJX Imperium Sniper Rifle: This anti-personnel, bolt-action Sniper Rifle intervenes under challenging situations with hard-hitting destruction at its best.408 shots.
- Cronen Squall Battle Rifle: A bullpup, semi-automatic rifle in the 6.8 Wrath caliber optimized for long-range shooting and high damage output.