Tom Nook’s first priority in Animal Crossing New Horizons is to teach you the fundamentals of island life, including how to get some shut-eye. Tent living is the only option while your house is being built.
Your first night in your new home will be spent adjusting to your new surroundings and obtaining some rest. It’s not totally clear how to do this, and that’s the difficulty.
Also, look at
- World of Warcraft’s Dragonflight Release Date and Pre-Orders 2022
- NBA 2K21 Update Version 1.07 Patch Notes
How to Sleep in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
If you’ve ever wanted to actually sleep in Animal Crossing New Horizons, now is your chance. Your character will be able to fall asleep on the bed after following these instructions. There is no way to skip ahead to the following day or go back in time.
Sleeping in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Go back inside your tent. This will be wherever you chose to place it initially.
- Open your inventory by pressing X and selecting the green leaf icon. This is where you should sleep. When you have the green leaf item selected, a small speech bubble should appear indicating what the item is.
- Place the bed in your tent by pressing A on the bed in your inventory, then A again. In front of your character, there will be a bed. When you walk over to it, press and hold A, then use the left analog stick to guide it in the direction you want it to go.
- Walk into your bed to make your character climb on it and go to sleep. Afterward, your character will sleep and you’ll be ready for whatever Tom Nook has in store for you.
That’s all you need to know about getting a good night’s sleep in Animal Crossing. For more such updates do follow us only on Game Empress