It is time for destiny 2 Players will receive the first hotfix for Season of the Haunted, update 18.104.22.168, which is already live on all platforms. Let’s take a look at the patch notes.
Bungie just comes up with the new update for Destiny 2 which brings some new changes to the game and fixes a number of bugs.
After updating the latest version of the game, you will no longer be annoyed by the unwanted spawn locations in the Duality dungeon. Also, the new update fixes the standard-bearer spawn position issues as well as the raid bell functionality issue.
Moreover, the new patch fixes some issues with hand cannons and adds a new feature to Night Rocket Launcher to make those weapons feel great again.
You can check out the full patch notes below destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124:
Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes Updates
Dungeons and Raids
- fixed an issue where players are responding in an undecidable location after joining x6 and fire teams you really didn’t want to be there.
- standard ba barriers are now spawning where intended.
- spamming the bill should no longer stop it from functioning.
- fixed number text textures and environment issues.
Grasp of Avarice:
- Fixed an issue where players could probably progress and then encounter
Vow of the Disciple:
- Fixed an issue where preventing weapons in the vendor shop showed placeholder shaders.
Gameplay and Investment – Rewards and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue where seasonal challenges were not correctly tracking seasonal quest progress for different characters under certain circumstances.
Game played and investment
- The player will be less likely to spawn into the opposing teams with Witherhoard pools in PvP.
- Bump in the night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in the scope when used with the tracking Module perk.
- fixed server hand cannons which sure have missing scope including the steady hand and true prophecy
Bounties and Pursuits
fix an issue where seasonal challenges were not correctly tracking seasonal quest progress across different characters and circumstances
Platforms and System
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes only see the limited invite and join actions in the roster viewing Xbox network friends
- Destiny 2 is available now for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia, and PC.
- June Xbox Update Reveals Secret Achievements Wherever You Play on Xbox
- New Action RPG Trinity Trigger is out in Japan
For more information do visit gameempress.com