Call of Duty Season 5: Warzone launches today, August 24. This update modifies Warzone’s lighting on Caldera, adds lava, new objects, Operators, and more. People are searching for The New Season 5 Of Warzone Adds A Lot Of Features And The Latest Call Of Duty Patch Notes.
This update’s file size is roughly 10 GB on all platforms. Season 5 of Warzone adds a 100-tier battle pass. This contains a new Operator, Raul Menendez, new weapons (EX1 assault rifle energy weapon and RA 225 submachine gun), blueprints, charms, and calling cards.
Heroes against Villains runs from August 24 through September 14. Players collect villain or hero tokens to score. The winning team will receive a weapon blueprint and other goodies.
Today, Operator: Last Call launches. The limited-time mode is inspired by Search and Destroy, and players must defuse or sabotage bombs. Fortune’s Keep Resurgence’s maximum player count is increased.
Caldera’s volcano exploded and lava is flowing down the mountainside. Task Force Tyrants’ HQ has lava streaming through it. Boiler Room, inspired by Warzone’s original gulag, debuts in Season 5.
Warzone’s new weather and lighting features include volcano smoke and sunshine. Rebirth Island is now brighter and has a limited-time evening mode dubbed Rebirth After Dark.
Included in #Warzone Season Five:
An exciting new Playlist calendar with Modes that rotate Monday – Thursday. pic.twitter.com/2puejl5SKV
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) August 24, 2022
The Season 5 Update Fixes Collision Issues And A Prestige-level Display Bug.
Doomsday Station, which costs $10,000, forces enemy AI to invade by helicopter drop. Supply Box UAV killstreak marks unopened supply boxes for 20 seconds. The update includes Rage Serum field enhancement. This increases movement speed and lung distance by 40 seconds.
Season 5 nerfs Serpentine’s fire and explosion protection. “This should restore E.O.D.’s value,” Activision added. Activision claimed Season 5 is “all about extending options by addressing high performers to be more in-line and raising up individual weapons and classes of weapons that are under-utilized.”
Vanguard marksman guns have assault rifle ammo, and changeable scopes have a glimmer, reduced recoil control, and modified ADS time. Activision will reduce aggressive and heavy sniper rifles.
Warzone’s Season 5 Upgrade Includes Much More, Call Of Duty’s Patch Notes Is Below
Warzone 2.0 is coming this year, and we’ll learn more on September 15. Season 5 Warzone Patch Notes
- Fixed collision issues in Caldera/Keep Fortune’s that let players peek/shoot through them.
- After using a Buy Station, players couldn’t equip Armor Plates.
- When the Hardline Perk was equipped, players couldn’t buy back teammates.
- Prestige Levels were wrongly displayed in the Barracks.
- Some Emblems and Calling Cards were auto-unequipping.
- Pre-match Out of Bounds warning no longer gets stuck on the screen.
- Caldera Battle Royale Doomsday Station New Gameplay
- This unique station can be activated for $10,000 to drop enemy AI via helicopter.
- Regardless of who activated the station, anyone can plunder its rewards.
- Multiple spawn places for one station per match.
- Players who secure the station will receive a cosmetic Watch skin.
All Maps & Modes Supply Box UAV New Killstreak
- This new Killstreak highlights unopened Supply Boxes for 20 seconds.
- This Killstreak can be plundered from Supply Boxes or bought for $3,000.
- More than 3 Supply Box UAVs activated quickly trigger an Advanced Supply Box UAV with a stronger effect.
Supply Box colors
- Blue=Supply Box
- Orange = LSC
- Red = RSC
- Pink = PSC
- Personal Supply Box | All Maps & Modes
Ground Loot C4
- C4 now sits horizontally
- C4 and ground loot Perks were too similar in appearance and presentation, so we modified C4 to make it more distinguishable visually.
- Auto/Manual Gas Mask Equip
- Added Gas Mask toggle to Quick Inventory Menu.
- This option is only available if the user toggles Gas Mask manually in Settings.
We’ve made several QoL enhancements to the auto Gas Mask behavior this year, and now is the time to give players greater control with a Manual Equip setting.
- Buy Station now features Supply Box UAV Killstreak.
- All Buy Station options will now scroll.
- Loadout Drop Markers are at the bottom because muscle memory is crucial.
- In-season Loot Crate UI
- Muscle memory is crucial…
- Added a setting to remember the last Loadout chosen.
In Season 4, we changed the Loadout UI so the cursor starts at the top. While some players liked the modification, others said it didn’t fit their playstyle. Enjoy!
Respawning planes In-season planes won’t respawn in Battle Royale modes. This modification doesn’t affect “respawn” modes like Plunder. Planes now match other vehicles in Battle Royale. The review found that killing enemy planes only to have them respawn was not gratifying.
- It no longer reduces fire damage.
- Explosive damage stopped decreasing.
- Serpentine now requires tac sprinting.
- Later this season, this will alter.
- After Season Four Reloaded, Serpentine remains a top-3 blue Perk. We’re reducing Fire and Explosive Damage’s extra protection. This should restore E.O.D’s lost value.
Later in the season, Serpentine will only affect Tactical Sprinting, not normal sprinting.
Stun and Flash resistance went from 50% to 80%. We felt we could add more value to Battle Hardened, especially since it’s now a lootable ground Perk, by mitigating Stun and Flash effects to less than a second. Some players may wonder why this change is coming now; we say a Season 5 surprise may warrant it.
Season 5 is primarily on expanding possibilities by aligning top performers and highlighting underutilized Weapons and Weapon classes.
Vanguard Marksman Rifles Now Have Ar-15 Ammo
We’ve made a lot of improvements to these Weapons and expect to make more after Season 5 so they’re viable, but we don’t envision a repetition of the DMR 14 (BOCW) meta.
Scopes (3-6 & 4-8) Have Been Modified
They have a glimmer, reduced recoil, and adjusted ADS time. This will affect long-range playstyle, giving Vanguard Assault weapons fewer options and less dominance.
Reduced aggressive and heavy sniper rifles
We’re not done with snipers yet. In long-term engagements, we expect various options and variability.
In Call of Duty: Warzone, we changed the EX1(VG) to better accommodate BR vs. Vanguard gaming. EX1(VG) has restricted ammunition, greater recoil, and decreased bullet velocity.
- Assault rifle (VG)
- Long-range, configurable energy rifle prototype.
- Submachine Gun Tier 15 RA 225 (VG)
- This small SMG has a high fire rate.
- BP31 Weapon Adjustments
- Kovalevskaya 615mm damage range increased from 20% to 30%
- Vertical Recoil Control rose from 12% to 15%.
- ZAC 12B Initial Firing Recoil rose to 14% from 10%.
- The movement speed penalty dropped from -4% to -3%.
- The AS44 (VG) was encroaching on the sub-machine gun class and less its Assault Rifle siblings